Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Swagger 16 oz uploaded by Marie B.

BY OLD SPICE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Old Spice Red Zone body wash contains 8 hour scent technology. Swagger body wash from Old Spice is for the man who holds the complete works of Aristotle in one hand, and a delicious sandwich in the other. Swagger's subtle scent transforms your skin to feel like a smooth and hydrated* playing field where confidence scores the winning touchdown. *vs. Bar soap. ; Scrub three levels of shame away. There are three known levels of dirt and odor. There's thermospheric odor, which can be detected by those in close proximity to you, such as subway riders or your fellow tank commander. Next is stratospheric odor that only you can smell. Gender: Male. see more...

Stacia M.
This is the scent my boyfriend uses and I really like it! I have used a few times myself and it leaves the skin, not too dried out, and with a wonderful smell.
He also has used it as a shampoo but I’m not bold enough to try that one...
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
These body washes are very fragrant and I love the smell. It really deep cleans and refreshes the skin, yet can leave it dry sometimes. I wish that the smell lingered a bit longer. Overall, a pretty good body wash.
Cory R.
New Orleans, LA
After going through numerous bottles of Axe, Gillette and Dial body wash and not finding any that I remotely liked, I figured I would give Old Spice Swagger a try. And I have to say, this is BY FAR the best body wash I have ever used.

The scent is great; anyone worried about smelling like their grandfather need not worry, since this is nowhere near the classic Old Spice scent. It is much more sporty, with nary a trace of classic Old Spice. The one thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my skin, and the scent lasts. And I do mean LASTS. The "8-hour scent technology" is no mere puffery; it DOES last for that long. But it is not overpowering or overly perfumy, so you won't offend anyone in close quarters. In fact, after using this and Swagger body spray, I would recommend using only the body wash and a good deodorant; that should last you for the whole day.

Finally, it passed the wife test: after no comments about the Axe, Gillette or Dial washes, my wife definitely took notice when I first used Swagger. She absolutely LOVES the scent. And lastly, if it's good for LL Cool J, Brian Urlacher and Tony Stewart, how can it not be good for you?
Nicholas R.
Clinton Township, MI
I do like the, frankly fairly artificial, scent of Swagger and i think it works well in liquid form. The use of blue dye in the product is iffy since it leads to staining which isn't a major issue but a bit irksome.

I generally consider buying this when i will need things for the gym or other places bar soap isn't super practical.
Jenn O.
I love Old Spice for both me and my husband. He uses Swagger and Timber and I use Wolfthorn and they're both so yummy smelling. I usually get them from Walmart and give him the body wash and shampoo for his birthday and Christmas. He always is glad to get some good smelling stuff.
Crystal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The BF uses this--he initially got it as part of a gift set. Since December, he's repurchased this.

BF says it's an okay product but he prefers something more moisturizing. Next time he'll be getting Dove body wash.

As cheesy as the name of this body wash is, it does have a good guy smell, haha!
Diana M.
Spanish Fort, AL
My husband has used this several times because his mom keeps giving him Old Spice gift baskets for Christmas. It has a nice smell that isn't too strong and doesn't linger for too longer after his shower. The gel itself is just like every other body wash out there. Not a bad body wash for a guy and a good value.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for about 3 years and have to say this is my smell, probably many others as well. I also accompany this with the spray and deodorant. I usually purchase this a Target to get the 2 pack for cheaper. I really think this keeps me non stinky.
Sarah R.
The old spice red zone body wash in the scent swagger is great! I am a female who will occasionally use my boyfriends body wash just because I love the smell of it. It is not harsh on my skin. In fact it actually makes my skin soft when I use it. I would recommend to anyone !
Tamara A.
Denver, CO
I love when my husband uses this body wash. It has an amazing scent - think the Axe commercials. This is his favorite body wash to use. He enjoys the "manly" aspect of it. It is a little pricey, but I am usually able to get it for a good price with coupons. Would recommend to wives who want their husbands to smell fantastic.