BY OLD SPICE

What Courage Smells Like Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Contains 8 Hour Scent Technology. see more...

• Do you like Old Spice or Axe better?22 Answers
  • my boyfriend uses the oldspice brands. but never came across this...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this product?8 Answers
Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash
  • "my bf uses this and it smells great so i started using this to bathe my son and i love how good it smells on him too and it leaves his skin soft i will never stop buying this in love" in 12 reviews
  • "my boyfriend uses this and it smells so amazing on it and it's not a strong smell but I love when it buys this I end up just sniffing him lol " in 7 reviews
  • "My husband uses this and at first I thought it was kinda funny because I remember my dad wearing Old Spice cologne when I was little, but this stuff smells so good." in 6 reviews
  • "Swagger smells amazing, I use to use it as a deodorant and absolutely loved the smell." in 6 reviews
Scott T.
St Petersburg, FL
OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE OLD SPICE
Review for: Champion more...
Ohhh Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash my boyfriends favorite body wash!! He swears by this stuff, literally the only body wash he buys! & Omg it leaves him smelling oh so good! Super affordable! You can find this body wash pretty much andywhere too. HEB , Walmart, Target , basically anywhere!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Swagger more...
The health clinic at my college gives out bottles of this to everyone and I love it.  It's a great bodywash and I smell like a teenage boy afterward.  I love that the clinic gives these out for free because some of the students can get kind of grody.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Swagger more...
I love Old Spice. Their products are inexpensive and perform very well. They also smell great and the scent lasts all day! They are very good quality products. A couple of their products in a care package makes a great gift.
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this body wash. He loves this scent even though the name seems fairly silly. I try to get coupons for this out of the circular to help keep cost down as Old Spice products seeem to be more expensive than some other alternative brands.
Adam S.
I cant stress enough how good this body wash smells! I mean, it smells up my whole apartment just from taking a ten minute shower. It does a great job cleaning ny body and leaves a nice scent even after towel drying.
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
My fiancé loves washing his body in this body wash. It leaves him smelling so good and he smell lasts practically all day. I will continue to get this for him and would definitely recommend it to all the men out there.
timothy j.
I love the crisp scent of old spice  and the red is just as good. I lets me feel and smell fresh for a long part of the day. and feeling soft too. Walmart carries may different versions of old spice for a good price.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with the traditional swagger by old spice. Its definitely manly and it smells amazing. It actually lasts and its a pretty good price point as well (: I definitely recommend this to all the guys !
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always purchase this body wash, for my family. I even love to use it myself, since it smells really good and the smell does stay on the skin. It is inexpensive, works, and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.
Emilio G.
Do you like Old Spice or Axe better?
joe E.
Denver, CO
What's your favorite scent? Mines pure sport.
eric e.
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this product?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
my boyfriend uses the oldspice brands. but never came across this one... is it a favorite for anyone?
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
I will love to know if it really cleans the body?