BY OLD SPICE

A man should leave behind traces of his greatness in the form of murals, A+ essays and quality carpentry. But an antiperspirant should appear invisible, like air or money you don t have. That s why this solid goes on clear, yet lasts all day long. It s a fitting reminder that while the novels we write and the Swedish bookshelves we build may one day grow musty, our body smell should never. 24 hour protection. see more...

• "it lasts a long time as well." in 1 review
Yoraily D.
Bronx, NY
This works better for me than most deodorants geared for women. I love the smell and it keeps me fresh all day long. "After Hours" is definitely my jam and I'm sticking with it
Donna L.
Hammond, LA
My husband has used this product for years! Loves the price, scents and quality. This will stay on our list to buy,
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Hope you saved your receipt because this putrid mess should be tanked . I bought this for my son and both of us kept our noses all curled up. It is just too strong and unnecessary. They need to ease up on the scent . Naturally one does not want to smell like gym socks but this one reminded me of crush pine trees and cheap cologne meshed up in one nauseating concoction. My advice stick to the original Old Spice.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
My husband has this and I absolutely love the smell of it. He doesn't really have b.o. he always smells sweet to me but of course he loves to take care of himself and loves his showers and this is one of his favorites too! If you're looking for a nice smelling deodorant.. give this one a try!
Nancy E.
My husband use this one because yea work after hours, and doesn't bother me the smell, i think smell good, when he use to work long days or nights the smell still in him, because ya is very strong :)
Amanda D.
My husband likes to wear this and the scent is very dominant. it lasts a long time as well. even after he's went to work (construction), it still smells just as good as when he first put it on.
Kayla M.
minneapolis, MN
I don't enjoy the scent of this one. It's too strong and gives me a headache. I do like the labels on these though, they look pretty cool.
Jessica B.
Fawn Grove, PA
I can't speak for effectiveness, I don't wear it. But I can say it smells great! I love the strong smell of it and it lasts forever!
Laura M.
New Orleans , LA
I've been wearing "After Hours" for years. Awesome, subtle scent. Had to recently buy in bulk from Amazon because I can't find it in stores!
Cheyenne G.
My dad swears by old spice anything. The more he sweats, the more you smell deodorant instead of bo