Old Spice Red Zone After Hours Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone.
After hours body wash.
8 hour scent technology. see more...

Old Spice Red Zone After Hours Body Wash
  • "For those men who love to smell great and fill extra fresh and clean ex specially after those hard 9 to 5 days . Men want to relax fill clean and smell great and your spouse wants you to fill good in your own skin and smell great doing it !! I love when my hubby uses this body wash !!! Try it today it's old spice and olde but a favorite and classic smell men have trusted for years . " in 7 reviews
Chris M.
Hornell, NY
This is is my go to body wash. I have been using old spice for quite some time now. Leaves me feeling very clean and fresh and the scent last lasts for a long time. I bought it at my local Walmart, the price was just right  and not too expensive. Very well worth the price and the short drive.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
These are my boyfriends favorite for bodywash, when I'm over his place i use it as well, i smell sooooo good afterwards, i love that men scent and It's really moisturizing as well as leaving the skin super soft!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Jamil D.
San Fernando, CA
Old Spice has infused some great scents into their line of body washes. Wish the "After Hours" scent being my favorite to use when going out at night. A captivating scent that will last for the entire evening while you are out on the town. This is highly recommended as it smells great and is not too harsh even for people who have sensitive skin!
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
So, yes - I am aware that this is supposed to be used by guys, but I happen to like the scent and enjoy the fact that the scent lasts a long time after you get out of the tub or shower.

Lathers nicely, rinses clean and is easy to use. So, yes, I'll keep buying it and smelling "manly fresh"!
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
This is a great product and my husbands favorite scent of body wash. He sometimes will make me go to different stores if our normal Wal-Mart doesn't have it. It is good on his skin and he loves it. I even enjoy the smell a lot. It is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Sam B.
Marion, IA
Its my boyfriends body wash but why not save money and just share. I like mens body wash since it lasts longer on the skin and I don't start to smell bad 5 min after a shower. Smell can be overpowering though so if thats something that bothers you - stay away from old spice.
Ela S.
Austin
Does the job, smells really good. I have the deodorant in with the same scent. I buy this for my husband too because I love the smell. Yep, that's everything I have to say... not sure why I'm still forced to type more. Some of us are more succinct than others.
Jessica P.
My husband was hesitant to use Old Spice products because he said that it reminded him of an old man. However, they have really changed their branding and have a lot of great smelling products. After smelling a few, he settled on this one. It lathers great and he smells amazing.
Angie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and teenage son both like this wash. The scent is pleasant. It's a mild soap so it does not dry out their skin but gets them clean. We would recommend this product to anyone.