Old Spice® Red Collection™ Ambassador™ Deodorant

Old Spice Men's Deodorant reduces underarm odor for 24 hours. Turn the base to raise the deodorant and wipe armpits for long-lasting freshness. With your effortless ambition, the world is your oyster, and Old Spice Ambassador is bringing the shucking knife with a suave and sociable scent that doesn't know the meaning of "faux pas." Old Spice Men's Deodorant overpowers even the burliest stink with overwhelming good-smellingness. Fade-resistant scent technology lets you smell your fresh scent all day the way other people smell your fresh scent all day. It's the Old Spice Red Collection—Exceptional Scents for Exceptional Gents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice® Red Collection™ Ambassador™ Deodorant!
trennis M.
Old Spice® Red Collection™ Ambassador™ Deodorant uploaded by trennis M.
Love the scent of this deodorant but it is very strong I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin at all.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
I really love how long this deodorant lasts in terms of smelling fresh and overall usage and how smoothly it applies. It only takes a few strokes, the scent is strong but not overbearing, and it is pretty gentle on my skin. I love this stuff!

Looking for your answer?