BY OLD SPICE #56 in Hair Cream

Forge Molding Putty is an Old Spice Hair Styling product for men that provides high hold and matte finish. This hair putty gives guys hair that stays in place, yet is still shapeable.

• Should I buy this if I want a natural look/Higher Hold???1 Answers
Veronica S.
My husband loves this product! This is the only product he puts in his hair for styling. It holds nicely and doesn't leave his hair crunchy. I like that you cant tell theres product in his hair, makes it look very natural with a great hold. I highly recommend this product
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband really likes this. When he gets his hair cut he needs to style it in order for it to look right and this is a great, inexpensive, and convenient option for him... plus it smells great. I have purchased it a few times.
Jasdeep S.
Sacramento, CA
I love using it because it keep my hair in place and it does meet my expectations yes it is effective Because it make your hair nice yes I really love the hair cream there is no room for improvement because it all ready good
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jeff B.
Bend
My current hair product of choice. The smell is amazing. And unlike some other old spice products the hair hold is great and a little of this stuff goes a long way. I would highly recommend it to someone looking for something new.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is an amazing hair product for men, my fiancé loves this and has used it everyday since he’s gotten it. Old spice is an amazing, iconic smell and they’re usually always spot on with their products- this one is no different!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
My boyfriend uses this occasionally and likes it. The only problem is that the smell is quite strong. However, despite the smell, it really does hold his thick hair in place and isn’t sticky!
Torii P.
New York
Hubby loves this product! I always have to buy him more because he runs out so quick! We both love the smell and it hold his hair really nice. Doesn’t leave a greasy look or feel like there’s product in his hair!
Trang D.
Unlike other molding hair putties. This product has good smell. The texture is much creamier and soft. It’s not hard to apply evenly on hair. However, it does not really give any hold to the hair. I can’t style my hair with it. It also makes my hair so greasy. Not a good product to buy.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My husband did not like this. He has thick hair and it could not keep his hair still. We use it on my 6 year old now since his hair is much thinner. Works fine for him.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Should I buy this if I want a natural look/Higher Hold???