Old Spice Putty Hair Cream uploaded by Aubrey B.Old Spice Putty Hair Cream uploaded by Chandidas C.Old Spice Putty Hair Cream uploaded by Nicole C.

BY OLD SPICE #11 in Hair Gel

Forge Molding Putty is an Old Spice Hair Styling product for men that provides high hold and matte finish. This hair putty gives guys hair that stays in place, yet is still shapeable.

Veronica S.
My husband loves this product! This is the only product he puts in his hair for styling. It holds nicely and doesn't leave his hair crunchy. I like that you cant tell theres product in his hair, makes it look very natural with a great hold. I highly recommend this product
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
I love this stuff. When I opened it I was washed over with amazing smell. Which I loved especially for my son and husband. But I also used it on my little girls as they play rough and hair always falls out. This products I tell everyone about.
Trang D.
Unlike other molding hair putties. This product has good smell. The texture is much creamier and soft. It’s not hard to apply evenly on hair. However, it does not really give any hold to the hair. I can’t style my hair with it. It also makes my hair so greasy. Not a good product to buy.
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
I have purchased this hair putty for my husband and it was pretty so-so. The problem with a lot of hair gels for him is that they leave a greasy residue that tends to trickle down to the forehead. Overall I think it starts off looking good but as the day wears on so does the putty.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband really likes this. When he gets his hair cut he needs to style it in order for it to look right and this is a great, inexpensive, and convenient option for him... plus it smells great. I have purchased it a few times.
Stephanie A.
I love this hair putty really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this hair putty to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Jasdeep S.
Sacramento, CA
I love using it because it keep my hair in place and it does meet my expectations yes it is effective Because it make your hair nice yes I really love the hair cream there is no room for improvement because it all ready good
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
My boyfriend uses this occasionally and likes it. The only problem is that the smell is quite strong. However, despite the smell, it really does hold his thick hair in place and isn’t sticky!
What i.
Great hold, easy application.

This stuff works and keeps my hair in shape all day long. I love using it fresh out of the shower to keep my hair tidy, but not too tidy. Not very shiny and great at holding back frizz
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Should I buy this if I want a natural look/Higher Hold???