BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Jade S.
CLEVELAND, TN
Great product my husband smells great all the time and not to mention a great price. You can go all day and still feel and smell clean!
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
My husband is an old spice man, but from all the types i love pure sport, it is fresh and amazing, not sweet or overwhelming as other brands, it lasts all day even for a soldier on full suit in the heat of Texas. That should say it all i also made him use the matching body wash
Shelley L.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend love this and I love it too! The he says it's long lasting and it keeps him smelling fresh always. We have a trial size but I definitely plan to buy him the bigger version as soon as this runs out!
Stephanie A.
Smells good, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate my husbands skin. This is the only deodorant that my husband wears
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant is both mine and my husbands favorite  because it is odor-fighting fresh scent with long-lasting odor protection. I like that it is manly enough for him yet I can wear it too! I buy it at my grocery store when it is buy one get one free and it is available at Walmart, Target and other chain retailers.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
My husband loves this deodorant! I feel like some old spice deodorants have a scent that is too overwhelming, but I don't feel like that with this one. My husband works outside a good portion of the day and really loves how long this lasts. I would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Obviously I know this deodorant is intended for men but I've tried it anyways. It is sticky going on and I feel like that sticky feeling takes a really long time to go away and my armpits feel wet when I use it... not ideal.
Mary M.
Yes I am a woman lol but I LOVE this deodorant it has a very long lasting scent , it lasts for many hours. Prevents me from sweating more often and is extremely soft on the skin. Dries well. I would recommend this to many others.
ms b.
Son and husband both love all of the Old Spice collections. The smell is not overbearing and comes in many varieties so you can choose the one that suits you. Very inexpensive and can be found anywhere. it's just amazing
Havanna A.
Conway , SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(