BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Jas G.
This products works better for me than girl deodorants. When you first put it on the smell is very good, but as it prolongs it kinda loses the good smell. Not really great for major sweating, but does part of the job.
Jade S.
CLEVELAND, TN
Great product my husband smells great all the time and not to mention a great price. You can go all day and still feel and smell clean!
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
My husband is an old spice man, but from all the types i love pure sport, it is fresh and amazing, not sweet or overwhelming as other brands, it lasts all day even for a soldier on full suit in the heat of Texas. That should say it all i also made him use the matching body wash
Shelley L.
N Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend love this and I love it too! The he says it's long lasting and it keeps him smelling fresh always. We have a trial size but I definitely plan to buy him the bigger version as soon as this runs out!
Stephanie A.
Smells good, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate my husbands skin. This is the only deodorant that my husband wears
Courtney B.
Botwood, NL
For a lady, I know it's weird for me to use a man Deo but it honestly smells so amazing and lasts way longer then our female deos do! I found these lasting all day long where if I were to use a female one I'd be reapplying constantly.
Erica B.
Hanford , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scent and the protection. I don’t sweat when using this. I highly prefer this over anything else
Elizabeth W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely works better than most female deodorant but could be better. My boyfriend is how I started using it because it smells good, works, and is cheap. Female deodorant that works at an equal level is 10+ bucks.
Emily M.
Durham
Even as a woman, this is my go-to deodorant when I go to the gym! It keeps me from sweating, and when I do- I smell “active” instead of flowery like female deodorants. Anyone who sweats should try this!
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Everyone in my family has used this for years, and the guys still do. NO ALUMINUM which is key for us. Doesn’t stop natural sweating but keeps us feeling fresh. My favorite large brand deodorant for sure! Would recommend, especially for men. Manly scent is nice.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(