BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant is both mine and my husbands favorite  because it is odor-fighting fresh scent with long-lasting odor protection. I like that it is manly enough for him yet I can wear it too! I buy it at my grocery store when it is buy one get one free and it is available at Walmart, Target and other chain retailers.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
My husband loves this deodorant! I feel like some old spice deodorants have a scent that is too overwhelming, but I don't feel like that with this one. My husband works outside a good portion of the day and really loves how long this lasts. I would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Obviously I know this deodorant is intended for men but I've tried it anyways. It is sticky going on and I feel like that sticky feeling takes a really long time to go away and my armpits feel wet when I use it... not ideal.
Mary M.
Yes I am a woman lol but I LOVE this deodorant it has a very long lasting scent , it lasts for many hours. Prevents me from sweating more often and is extremely soft on the skin. Dries well. I would recommend this to many others.
ms b.
Son and husband both love all of the Old Spice collections. The smell is not overbearing and comes in many varieties so you can choose the one that suits you. Very inexpensive and can be found anywhere. it's just amazing
Casey H.
Hagersville , ON
I started using Old Spice thanks to my fiancé. My deodorant was causing redness and itching but I didn't want to go out deodorant-less so I put his on and now I'm always wearing Old Spice. The scent of pure sport is perfect, not over powering and not to masculine.
Miss C.
I started using this all because of my brother, who purchased a club pack of 3 from Costco.  I have always loved mens scents, cologne vs. perfume, I'd go for cologne.  After stealing a new stick from his club pack, I went and got myself a pack!  This is my go to deodorant.  It's light weight, smells wonderful, and strong enough for a man!
Giselle A.
Great deodorant my boyfriend uses only old spice the smell of it is so great. He even uses the shampoo as well
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Yes, I'm a woman who uses Old Spice. I've yet to find a women's deodorant that:

1. smells as good
2. keep me as dry
3. doesn't leave visible residue on my clothes

Old Sport does all three, & I've been wearing it for years. Funnily, my fiance uses the same kind... so now we buy it in bulk & just share! People always compliment me on my perfume, & I always get a laugh when I tell them that I don't wear perfume - just men's deodorant!
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(