BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Emily M.
Durham
Even as a woman, this is my go-to deodorant when I go to the gym! It keeps me from sweating, and when I do- I smell “active” instead of flowery like female deodorants. Anyone who sweats should try this!
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
Crystal B.
I used to use this deodorant daily! I loved the smell, I loved that it went on clear and i loved that it stayed on all day. Then one day I started to notice a painful rash on my underarm and I had to stop using this deodorant. I was really disappointed because I really loved smelling this on all my clothing but they really need to change the formula of this or else everyone is going to start having rashes on their armpits! And, I am not talking about "just a rash" I am talking about I couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad rash!
Dave B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Been using this same scent for many, many years. Hard to go wrong with this classic. Only issue is that it tends to turn my undershirts blue.
Jacob M.
stockton, CA
If i could give this product something less then a 1 i would probably give it a -10 i would. I used this product for a while and it was cheap and it kept me smelling good. It wasn't until i got this scab that happened out of no where that i figured it was the deodorant and started to see other cases like mine. it was something in the deodorants formula causing it to react to skin. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
As a woman who sweats alot, this deodorant is just plain wonderful. The scent is really nice and leave me feeling stink free the rest of the day.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I'm so disappointed! this deodorant made my armpits feel really bad it's happened twice when using it for like 3 days straight. at first I thought it was just on my type of skin but my husband's armpits peel too once in a while. I used this when I ran out and regret it now I'm peeling and it burns /:
Amber R.
As odd as it may be, I personally love this deodorant! I prefer men's gel over womens just simply for the lasting power on overly hot days or on days that I'm working out/staying active. The smell isn't too manly so I feel like it's very wearable!
Michael P.
Macomb, MI
This is the only deodorant I buy it is usually cheap and works very well all day long.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(

Kohl's