BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Crystal B.
I used to use this deodorant daily! I loved the smell, I loved that it went on clear and i loved that it stayed on all day. Then one day I started to notice a painful rash on my underarm and I had to stop using this deodorant. I was really disappointed because I really loved smelling this on all my clothing but they really need to change the formula of this or else everyone is going to start having rashes on their armpits! And, I am not talking about "just a rash" I am talking about I couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad rash!
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant is both mine and my husbands favorite  because it is odor-fighting fresh scent with long-lasting odor protection. I like that it is manly enough for him yet I can wear it too! I buy it at my grocery store when it is buy one get one free and it is available at Walmart, Target and other chain retailers.
Giselle A.
Great deodorant my boyfriend uses only old spice the smell of it is so great. He even uses the shampoo as well
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Yes, I'm a woman who uses Old Spice. I've yet to find a women's deodorant that:

1. smells as good
2. keep me as dry
3. doesn't leave visible residue on my clothes

Old Sport does all three, & I've been wearing it for years. Funnily, my fiance uses the same kind... so now we buy it in bulk & just share! People always compliment me on my perfume, & I always get a laugh when I tell them that I don't wear perfume - just men's deodorant!
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
LOVE the smell of this Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant. My husband uses this, we get it from Wal-Mart. Price is great. It doesn't leave any residue under his arms or on his clothes. :)
Jade S.
CLEVELAND, TN
Great product my husband smells great all the time and not to mention a great price. You can go all day and still feel and smell clean!
Lex R.
i used this while i was playing sports and i love it it has a cool feel to it and keeps me smelling fresh. I would really recommend it!!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriends favorite deodorant! He likes the scent and says it works well, he won't use anything else...
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(