BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Alex P.
Alex P.
Im absolutely in love with old spice and the brand in general i love how it doesn't irritate my skin and it goes on very well and i would recommend to guys who don't like the chalky dry deodorant!!!!
Christina V.
Christina V.
I love love love all the scents from old spice! When my boyfriend wears old spice he's completely irresistible to me! He says it works well and keeps him feeling fresh all day. Great brand of products.
satinder k.
satinder k.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this product. I buy this for my husband. This is the only deodorant he likes. Smell is,awesome
Nellie C.
Nellie C.
N Charleston, SC
Only deodorant that my husband will use! He like to stay away from anti-perspirant so this is perfect for him. The smell is great and the price is nice too. I highly recommend this product!
michelle p.
michelle p.
My husband only uses this deodorant and it works so well especially in the hot sticky summers we have. The scent is fresh and clean and mature not like a teenager covered in axe lol
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Erie, PA
My husband sweats a lot at work, and this is the only product that works for him! It works great and smells so good!!!! Definitely recommend!!!
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This is my husband's favorite deodorant and the only one he will use. He loves the smell and it works the best. I agree since it helps him not smell and sweat.
Summer D.
Summer D.
West Jordan, UT
Love the manly smell of this product! Only wish my hubby didn't break out in a rash when he uses this. It's affordable.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Fremont, CA
I think this is my favorite deodorant for a guy. A few of my friends use it and whenever they do I can sniff it out right away. It may be just me but I think it makes a guy that much more attractive with this scent. I would totally rock this scent too!
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend love this and I love it too! The he says it's long lasting and it keeps him smelling fresh always. We have a trial size but I definitely plan to buy him the bigger version as soon as this runs out!
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(