BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Love love love this deodorant. Women brands never really do the job. But this one smells so great. 2 lasts literally all day. They have. Wide range of scents and they're all great
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a women, but this is absolutely the only deodorant that I use! It keeps you dry and smelling absolutely amazing!!! I use it everyday and it lasts all day! I always buy mine from Walmart and I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend or anyone that asked!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
My dad uses this brand and I would love the smell of old spice and now my bf uses it also and the smell is still amazing. The aroma last all day, there is no residue and it is not heavy at all. It comes in a verity of aromas and the price for the deo is great too. Highly recommend if anyone is looking for a new deodorant.
Shelley L.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend love this and I love it too! The he says it's long lasting and it keeps him smelling fresh always. We have a trial size but I definitely plan to buy him the bigger version as soon as this runs out!
Crystal P.
Fremont, CA
I think this is my favorite deodorant for a guy. A few of my friends use it and whenever they do I can sniff it out right away. It may be just me but I think it makes a guy that much more attractive with this scent. I would totally rock this scent too!
Summer D.
West Jordan, UT
Love the manly smell of this product! Only wish my hubby didn't break out in a rash when he uses this. It's affordable.
Nellie C.
N Charleston, SC
Only deodorant that my husband will use! He like to stay away from anti-perspirant so this is perfect for him. The smell is great and the price is nice too. I highly recommend this product!
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product. I buy this for my husband. This is the only deodorant he likes. Smell is,awesome
Abby V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this deodorant he likes it too it lasts a long time not pricy for the two package
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I love this deodorant for my husband he always use this specific one and after he works out or a long day of work the smell stays. It never fades.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(