BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Lex R.
i used this while i was playing sports and i love it it has a cool feel to it and keeps me smelling fresh. I would really recommend it!!
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
My husband's go to favorite deodorant. He prefers this over anti-persperant and he never smells bad. It has a classic clean manly smell.
Jade S.
CLEVELAND, TN
Great product my husband smells great all the time and not to mention a great price. You can go all day and still feel and smell clean!
Edwin  R.
This deodorant smells great and it last a long time. I have been using this deodorant for a while now and I'm really satisfied with it.
Rocky Tom R.
Clatskanie, OR
I've been using this deodorant for years, and I love the scent because it's so refreshing and it really does last all day and night.
McKenna M.
Antioch, Tn
My boyfriend buys this at Walmart/Walgreens every time he needs new deodorant. I love the smell, even when he works out it's great!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband favorite. He loves the smell and it's his go to. He won't buy any other one but this one. He buys them in a pack of two.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
I think old spice smells really good. It keeps me fresh and clean all day and all night. I'm a big fan of their commercials too!
Marissa G.
Old spice is the best brand. My boyfriend uses everything from this brand. From deodorant to body spray to body wash. Great brand
Courtney S.
Canton, MA
So I have to admit I stole this from my husband! It's the best deodorant! It keeps my armpits dry and smells not too manly!
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(