BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Tisa T.
Tisa T.
West Des Moines, IA
Old Spice is typically a guy's deodorant but I found myself trying this on a whim after the frustration of other women's deodorant's not cutting it. I've found that, while also smelling really nice, this deodorant does an excellent job at combating sweaty pits. I will continue to rebuy this, I have no shame that it's a man's deodorant.
Kyle M.
Kyle M.
Cazenovia, NY
I have been using this deodorant for three years and have loved it from the start. It smells great, lasts for basically the whole day, and who doesn't love the label on the back.
Pete M.
Pete M.
I like this a lot.. It keeps you dry Alday and has a great scent that carried throughout the day. Great price too.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband always buys this deodorant, its smells awesome. Sometimes when hes laying down and just lay on him to smell because it actually smells like a cologne
Jan L.
Jan L.
I LIKE THE SMELL OF THIS ON THE GUYS IT GIVES IT A GREAT SMELL AND SEEMS TO LAST A LONG TIME. The price is pretty good.
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this kind sometimes and I love it. It smells very nice and he said it lasts all day.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I normally use womens deodorant but while I was pregnant I thought I stunk it wasn't cutting it everyone said I didn't but I swear I did soooo one day I grabbed my husbands old spice pure sport & secretly gave it a try & ooo it went on with like a nice cooling effect & stayed strong all day I didn't stink all day haha I used it for months after that of course I bought my own stick tho, great stuff I made my switch back to womens eventually, but my husband still uses it of course & it smells great, definitely recommend to pregnant ladies who think they stink!;)
Michael O.
Michael O.
Grant, MI
Great deodorant, seems to last most of the day unlike many others i have tried. My wife approves of the smell too :)
JC H.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I use men deodorant because it smells better and has less chemicals. But this is my favorite scent. However, I had a bad reaction and started to peel really badly from this product. Most likely, it's my body's fault. Just be wary of using it.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
My husband uses this, and the smell lasts FOREVER! All of the different smells he's tried smell good too. Almost like he doesn't need cologne its that strong smelling.
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(