BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Faith R.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
Great deodorant and for a low price. I love how it comes in a variety of scents and types. Although, it would be nice if Old Spice came out with a slightly stronger protection product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Old spice is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. My favorite too because I always pick out the sent. He sweats a lot and this helps him a lot
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
My boyfriend wears this deodorant and I think it smells so good! It keeps him smelling fresh all day and that's saying something when he comes home from work and his armpits still smell good ;)
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
My hubby uses this and for as great as it smells going on he has an office job and says it doesn't last through the day
Ali M.
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it and so do I. It smells really good and it does a good job of keeping bad odors away throughout the day!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
My husband wear this and it makes me want to jump him. Clean manly scent that stays on all day. Old Spice deodorant is great but this is my favorite scent he has tried. Yum.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do use old spice as a regular deodorant and I love it. Being a girl, I don't want the scent to be too strong and with this a little goes a long way.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
My husband's go to favorite deodorant. He prefers this over anti-persperant and he never smells bad. It has a classic clean manly smell.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Old spice is the best brand. My boyfriend uses everything from this brand. From deodorant to body spray to body wash. Great brand
Laura P.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
Love the scent of this classic deodorant, and I always buy it for my husband.
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(