BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
I have been using this deodorant for three years and have loved it from the start. It smells great, lasts for basically the whole day, and who doesn't love the label on the back.
Sheri N.
My boyfriend thinks this deodorant is long lasting. It smells great and he doesn't need to reapply all the time. He loves this product and thinks it's super affordable too.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
My husband wear this and it makes me want to jump him. Clean manly scent that stays on all day. Old Spice deodorant is great but this is my favorite scent he has tried. Yum.
Shane P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells great. Keeps swear smell and wet feeling away love this deodorant a lot it's great. And for the price too it's perfect the smell it's self if great
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses this, and the smell lasts FOREVER! All of the different smells he's tried smell good too. Almost like he doesn't need cologne its that strong smelling.
Alex P.
Im absolutely in love with old spice and the brand in general i love how it doesn't irritate my skin and it goes on very well and i would recommend to guys who don't like the chalky dry deodorant!!!!
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband always buys this deodorant, its smells awesome. Sometimes when hes laying down and just lay on him to smell because it actually smells like a cologne
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
This is my husband's favorite deodorant and the only one he will use. He loves the smell and it works the best. I agree since it helps him not smell and sweat.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do use old spice as a regular deodorant and I love it. Being a girl, I don't want the scent to be too strong and with this a little goes a long way.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
I like that it lasts a long while without making my underarms Cakey or break out in a rash. I can't use antiperspirants so this is perfect for me.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(