BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
As a woman who sweats alot, this deodorant is just plain wonderful. The scent is really nice and leave me feeling stink free the rest of the day.
Shane P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells great. Keeps swear smell and wet feeling away love this deodorant a lot it's great. And for the price too it's perfect the smell it's self if great
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband favorite. He loves the smell and it's his go to. He won't buy any other one but this one. He buys them in a pack of two.
Stephanie A.
Smells good, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate my husbands skin. This is the only deodorant that my husband wears
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. I buy it for him time after time. Its easy to use, glides on fine and let me tell you it smells amazing. Well as amazing as an armpit can be. It is pretty affordable considering you only have to buy it like once every 2-3 months. We will continue to buy this product for the foreseeable future.
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Old Spice Pure Sport Deodarant since high school. Every time I try to break up with it, I somehow always find my way back to using the trusted brand I have come to know and love. Nothing can top it. It doesn't ever cause irritation, it smells great, girls compliment the smell all the time, and I use it everyday
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
Dave L.
Newport, OR
By chance happened to use this product and was surprisingly impressed by how well it worked and smells as I would not normally buy this brand as we all know we think of old spice as a old mans product lol but as I said amazed by its performance I would actually buy this product again and so should you.
Melissa P.
I'm so disappointed! this deodorant made my armpits feel really bad it's happened twice when using it for like 3 days straight. at first I thought it was just on my type of skin but my husband's armpits peel too once in a while. I used this when I ran out and regret it now I'm peeling and it burns /:
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My boyfriend uses this entire line of products and he loves it! It also makes him smell good all day which is a big plus!
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(