BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do use old spice as a regular deodorant and I love it. Being a girl, I don't want the scent to be too strong and with this a little goes a long way.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
I like that it lasts a long while without making my underarms Cakey or break out in a rash. I can't use antiperspirants so this is perfect for me.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I love this deodorant for my husband he always use this specific one and after he works out or a long day of work the smell stays. It never fades.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
As a woman who sweats alot, this deodorant is just plain wonderful. The scent is really nice and leave me feeling stink free the rest of the day.
Jamie F.
Erie, PA
My husband sweats a lot at work, and this is the only product that works for him! It works great and smells so good!!!! Definitely recommend!!!
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it and so do I. It smells really good and it does a good job of keeping bad odors away throughout the day!
Kayla P.
This is one of the very few deodorants that keep my hubby smelling fresh after working all day! He's a mechanic and it does it's job for sure!!
pamela l.
Knoxville, TN
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he likes it. I like the smell, he likes the coverage it gives him. It keeps him dry and not sticky at all.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Will never get old spice again. I bought some for the husband who ended up with chemical burns from 3 different old spice deodorant products.
Dave B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Been using this same scent for many, many years. Hard to go wrong with this classic. Only issue is that it tends to turn my undershirts blue.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(