BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriends favorite deodorant! He likes the scent and says it works well, he won't use anything else...
Jade S.
Jade S.
CLEVELAND, TN
Great product my husband smells great all the time and not to mention a great price. You can go all day and still feel and smell clean!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Yes, I'm a woman who uses Old Spice. I've yet to find a women's deodorant that:

1. smells as good
2. keep me as dry
3. doesn't leave visible residue on my clothes

Old Sport does all three, & I've been wearing it for years. Funnily, my fiance uses the same kind... so now we buy it in bulk & just share! People always compliment me on my perfume, & I always get a laugh when I tell them that I don't wear perfume - just men's deodorant!
Lex R.
Lex R.
i used this while i was playing sports and i love it it has a cool feel to it and keeps me smelling fresh. I would really recommend it!!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Practically the only deodorant my boyfriend uses, it smells good and also long lasting smell.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
My husband has used this deo for years, he totally loves it! It smells great and it protects against his sweat smell and doesn't leave marks on his clothing. It's a great gel and dries fairly quickly on his skin. Last over 24 hours!!
pamela l.
pamela l.
Knoxville, TN
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he likes it. I like the smell, he likes the coverage it gives him. It keeps him dry and not sticky at all.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My boyfriend uses this entire line of products and he loves it! It also makes him smell good all day which is a big plus!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
My husband wears this scent. I absolutely love it on him!! Makes me want to hug him all day long!
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
I think old spice smells really good. It keeps me fresh and clean all day and all night. I'm a big fan of their commercials too!
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(