BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
michelle p.
My husband only uses this deodorant and it works so well especially in the hot sticky summers we have. The scent is fresh and clean and mature not like a teenager covered in axe lol
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Love love love this deodorant. Women brands never really do the job. But this one smells so great. 2 lasts literally all day. They have. Wide range of scents and they're all great
JC H.
Danville, KY
I use men deodorant because it smells better and has less chemicals. But this is my favorite scent. However, I had a bad reaction and started to peel really badly from this product. Most likely, it's my body's fault. Just be wary of using it.
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Smells great and lasts long! Even if you begin to sweat it does not smell bad. I've gotten compliments where people have said "I like your cologne" when in reality it was the deodorant as I was sweating. It does the job!
Christina V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love love love all the scents from old spice! When my boyfriend wears old spice he's completely irresistible to me! He says it works well and keeps him feeling fresh all day. Great brand of products.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend wears this deodorant and I think it smells so good! It keeps him smelling fresh all day and that's saying something when he comes home from work and his armpits still smell good ;)
Jessica I.
Smells great, works well. Seems to keep up with my husbands demands, only needing to reapply once on a bad day. It works better than otherbrands, and I like the scent. It is affordable.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
Great deodorant and for a low price. I love how it comes in a variety of scents and types. Although, it would be nice if Old Spice came out with a slightly stronger protection product.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
I have been using this deodorant for three years and have loved it from the start. It smells great, lasts for basically the whole day, and who doesn't love the label on the back.
Sheri N.
My boyfriend thinks this deodorant is long lasting. It smells great and he doesn't need to reapply all the time. He loves this product and thinks it's super affordable too.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(