BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Amber M.
Old spice is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. My favorite too because I always pick out the sent. He sweats a lot and this helps him a lot
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it and so do I. It smells really good and it does a good job of keeping bad odors away throughout the day!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend wears this deodorant and I think it smells so good! It keeps him smelling fresh all day and that's saying something when he comes home from work and his armpits still smell good ;)
Dave L.
Newport, OR
By chance happened to use this product and was surprisingly impressed by how well it worked and smells as I would not normally buy this brand as we all know we think of old spice as a old mans product lol but as I said amazed by its performance I would actually buy this product again and so should you.
Melissa P.
I'm so disappointed! this deodorant made my armpits feel really bad it's happened twice when using it for like 3 days straight. at first I thought it was just on my type of skin but my husband's armpits peel too once in a while. I used this when I ran out and regret it now I'm peeling and it burns /:
Crystal B.
I used to use this deodorant daily! I loved the smell, I loved that it went on clear and i loved that it stayed on all day. Then one day I started to notice a painful rash on my underarm and I had to stop using this deodorant. I was really disappointed because I really loved smelling this on all my clothing but they really need to change the formula of this or else everyone is going to start having rashes on their armpits! And, I am not talking about "just a rash" I am talking about I couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad rash!
Gina M.
I am a 21 year old female division 1 athlete and this is the only deodorant I'll ever use. It comes off clear, it doesn't get on your clothes, it smells fresh but not too masculine or girly or overwhelming, it keeps my sweat under control, and no pink tax because it's a product marketed towards men. It stays all day and my armpits do not smell horrible as they nornally would after 3 hours of practicing in the heat.
Amber M.
As odd as it may be, I personally love this deodorant! I prefer men's gel over womens just simply for the lasting power on overly hot days or on days that I'm working out/staying active. The smell isn't too manly so I feel like it's very wearable!
Vicky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this for my boyfriend and we both love it. I love the smell of it and i even use it when I go to the gym because it really helps the sweat and still smells good after a tough workout. I always buy it with a coupon at any drug store so the price is never too bad.
Michael P.
Macomb, MI
This is the only deodorant I buy it is usually cheap and works very well all day long.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(