BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
elizabeth b.
I always purchase this deodorant for my hubby because I absolutely love the smell to it. This deodorant makes him smell good and fresh through out the day. He also likes it because he doesn't need to continually be reapplying some to keep him smelling good.
This is one of the best deodorant i have used. I like the way it keeps me cool, dry and smelling good. I use this on a daily basis, 2-3 times a day but thats my preference. I would really suggest you on buying this product it wont let you down i promise.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down my husband's favorite
deodorant! Keeps him fresh all day, and the scent is amazing & smells like a good cologne. Plus, it's one of the lower priced ones on the market!
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
LOVE the smell of this Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant. My husband uses this, we get it from Wal-Mart. Price is great. It doesn't leave any residue under his arms or on his clothes. :)
michelle p.
My husband only uses this deodorant and it works so well especially in the hot sticky summers we have. The scent is fresh and clean and mature not like a teenager covered in axe lol
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Love love love this deodorant. Women brands never really do the job. But this one smells so great. 2 lasts literally all day. They have. Wide range of scents and they're all great
JC H.
Danville, KY
I use men deodorant because it smells better and has less chemicals. But this is my favorite scent. However, I had a bad reaction and started to peel really badly from this product. Most likely, it's my body's fault. Just be wary of using it.
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Smells great and lasts long! Even if you begin to sweat it does not smell bad. I've gotten compliments where people have said "I like your cologne" when in reality it was the deodorant as I was sweating. It does the job!
Christina V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love love love all the scents from old spice! When my boyfriend wears old spice he's completely irresistible to me! He says it works well and keeps him feeling fresh all day. Great brand of products.
Jessica I.
Smells great, works well. Seems to keep up with my husbands demands, only needing to reapply once on a bad day. It works better than otherbrands, and I like the scent. It is affordable.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(