BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
My boyfriend thinks this deodorant is long lasting. It smells great and he doesn't need to reapply all the time. He loves this product and thinks it's super affordable too.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
I like that it lasts a long while without making my underarms Cakey or break out in a rash. I can't use antiperspirants so this is perfect for me.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Canton, MA
So I have to admit I stole this from my husband! It's the best deodorant! It keeps my armpits dry and smells not too manly!
Edwin  R.
Edwin R.
This deodorant smells great and it last a long time. I have been using this deodorant for a while now and I'm really satisfied with it.
Rocky Tom R.
Rocky Tom R.
Clatskanie, OR
I've been using this deodorant for years, and I love the scent because it's so refreshing and it really does last all day and night.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Summerville, Sc
This has a great smell. It works well for all day protection and leaves no residue.
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
The only deodorant that my boyfriend uses lol and trust me it works lol.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
Great deodorant and for a low price. I love how it comes in a variety of scents and types. Although, it would be nice if Old Spice came out with a slightly stronger protection product.
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
I think old spice smells really good. It keeps me fresh and clean all day and all night. I'm a big fan of their commercials too!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Old spice is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. My favorite too because I always pick out the sent. He sweats a lot and this helps him a lot
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(