BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
My dad uses this brand and I would love the smell of old spice and now my bf uses it also and the smell is still amazing. The aroma last all day, there is no residue and it is not heavy at all. It comes in a verity of aromas and the price for the deo is great too. Highly recommend if anyone is looking for a new deodorant.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this! My boyfriend uses it and I had to borrow it once because I left mine at home. I received so many compliments on my "fragrance" that day!! I definitely recommend this brand, any of the scents are great!
Chet P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using this deodorant for the past 10 years. I've been using Old Spice my entire life. It's a quality deodorant that feels great and smells great. The clear sport lasts all day and keeps my clean in the sun.
Adriana A.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. When my boyfriend used this deodorant I falling in love more. I know it's funny but it have a good scent. It's 100% effective. I'm very satisfied that my boyfriend use this deodorant. I think he bought this deodorant in target, CVS, Vons or Ralph.
Mai N.
Lawrenceville, GA
My boyfriend's favorite deodorant! I can't remember the last time he used anything else. It smells really good and last for a good bit of the day. Not too strong of a smell and it's very fresh!
Nellie C.
N Charleston, SC
Only deodorant that my husband will use! He like to stay away from anti-perspirant so this is perfect for him. The smell is great and the price is nice too. I highly recommend this product!
elizabeth b.
I always purchase this deodorant for my hubby because I absolutely love the smell to it. This deodorant makes him smell good and fresh through out the day. He also likes it because he doesn't need to continually be reapplying some to keep him smelling good.
This is one of the best deodorant i have used. I like the way it keeps me cool, dry and smelling good. I use this on a daily basis, 2-3 times a day but thats my preference. I would really suggest you on buying this product it wont let you down i promise.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down my husband's favorite
deodorant! Keeps him fresh all day, and the scent is amazing & smells like a good cologne. Plus, it's one of the lower priced ones on the market!
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
LOVE the smell of this Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant. My husband uses this, we get it from Wal-Mart. Price is great. It doesn't leave any residue under his arms or on his clothes. :)
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(