BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
I like that it lasts a long while without making my underarms Cakey or break out in a rash. I can't use antiperspirants so this is perfect for me.
Courtney S.
Canton , MA
So I have to admit I stole this from my husband! It's the best deodorant! It keeps my armpits dry and smells not too manly!
Dave B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Been using this same scent for many, many years. Hard to go wrong with this classic. Only issue is that it tends to turn my undershirts blue.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
I think old spice smells really good. It keeps me fresh and clean all day and all night. I'm a big fan of their commercials too!
Kelli S.
Corona, CA
Yes, I am a female and YES I use this. I have excessive underarm sweating and this is the ONLY product that works for me. My boyfriend buys it and uses it because he also has excessive underarm sweating, and he asked if I wanted to try it one day. It was crazy how it worked! And the smell isn't that strong either. I usually spray perfume on my armpits through my shirt to help it smell a little more feminine, but it's really not that noticeable!
Chet P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using this deodorant for the past 10 years. I've been using Old Spice my entire life. It's a quality deodorant that feels great and smells great. The clear sport lasts all day and keeps my clean in the sun.
Edwin  R.
This deodorant smells great and it last a long time. I have been using this deodorant for a while now and I'm really satisfied with it.
Roxie F.
Wooster, OH
This is my favorite deodorant ever! It doesn't have aluminum, so it neither stains your shirts nor is linked to cancer. It smells really nice, and lasts all day, and I love how understated the scent is! It's not too overpowering, but definitely present.
Shane P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells great. Keeps swear smell and wet feeling away love this deodorant a lot it's great. And for the price too it's perfect the smell it's self if great
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. I buy it for him time after time. Its easy to use, glides on fine and let me tell you it smells amazing. Well as amazing as an armpit can be. It is pretty affordable considering you only have to buy it like once every 2-3 months. We will continue to buy this product for the foreseeable future.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(