BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
ms b.
ms b.
Son and husband both love all of the Old Spice collections. The smell is not overbearing and comes in many varieties so you can choose the one that suits you. Very inexpensive and can be found anywhere. it's just amazing
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Corona, CA
Yes, I am a female and YES I use this. I have excessive underarm sweating and this is the ONLY product that works for me. My boyfriend buys it and uses it because he also has excessive underarm sweating, and he asked if I wanted to try it one day. It was crazy how it worked! And the smell isn't that strong either. I usually spray perfume on my armpits through my shirt to help it smell a little more feminine, but it's really not that noticeable!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. I buy it for him time after time. Its easy to use, glides on fine and let me tell you it smells amazing. Well as amazing as an armpit can be. It is pretty affordable considering you only have to buy it like once every 2-3 months. We will continue to buy this product for the foreseeable future.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Old Spice Pure Sport Deodarant since high school. Every time I try to break up with it, I somehow always find my way back to using the trusted brand I have come to know and love. Nothing can top it. It doesn't ever cause irritation, it smells great, girls compliment the smell all the time, and I use it everyday
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
By chance happened to use this product and was surprisingly impressed by how well it worked and smells as I would not normally buy this brand as we all know we think of old spice as a old mans product lol but as I said amazed by its performance I would actually buy this product again and so should you.
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
stockton, CA
If i could give this product something less then a 1 i would probably give it a -10 i would. I used this product for a while and it was cheap and it kept me smelling good. It wasn't until i got this scab that happened out of no where that i figured it was the deodorant and started to see other cases like mine. it was something in the deodorants formula causing it to react to skin. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I love the scent of this deodorant. However, it has caused a rash in my underarms if I use it every day. It is very effective in preventing body odor and perspiration though. The rash also occurred in my boyfriend's underarms as well. But the scent is wonderful and it functions amazingly.
Roxie F.
Roxie F.
Wooster, OH
This is my favorite deodorant ever! It doesn't have aluminum, so it neither stains your shirts nor is linked to cancer. It smells really nice, and lasts all day, and I love how understated the scent is! It's not too overpowering, but definitely present.
Dexter V.
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Smells great and lasts long! Even if you begin to sweat it does not smell bad. I've gotten compliments where people have said "I like your cologne" when in reality it was the deodorant as I was sweating. It does the job!
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(