BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Crystal P.
Fremont, CA
I think this is my favorite deodorant for a guy. A few of my friends use it and whenever they do I can sniff it out right away. It may be just me but I think it makes a guy that much more attractive with this scent. I would totally rock this scent too!
Eliza B.
My dad used this and the scent memory is STRONG. I just have to catch a whiff and I remember being a little kid and going on all sorts of adventures with my dad. The bad news? Any guy I know that smells like this is permanently friendzoned haha
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
Old Spice is typically a guy's deodorant but I found myself trying this on a whim after the frustration of other women's deodorant's not cutting it. I've found that, while also smelling really nice, this deodorant does an excellent job at combating sweaty pits. I will continue to rebuy this, I have no shame that it's a man's deodorant.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
My husband has used this deo for years, he totally loves it! It smells great and it protects against his sweat smell and doesn't leave marks on his clothing. It's a great gel and dries fairly quickly on his skin. Last over 24 hours!!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
My dad uses this brand and I would love the smell of old spice and now my bf uses it also and the smell is still amazing. The aroma last all day, there is no residue and it is not heavy at all. It comes in a verity of aromas and the price for the deo is great too. Highly recommend if anyone is looking for a new deodorant.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this! My boyfriend uses it and I had to borrow it once because I left mine at home. I received so many compliments on my "fragrance" that day!! I definitely recommend this brand, any of the scents are great!
Chet P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using this deodorant for the past 10 years. I've been using Old Spice my entire life. It's a quality deodorant that feels great and smells great. The clear sport lasts all day and keeps my clean in the sun.
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. When my boyfriend used this deodorant I falling in love more. I know it's funny but it have a good scent. It's 100% effective. I'm very satisfied that my boyfriend use this deodorant. I think he bought this deodorant in target, CVS, Vons or Ralph.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend's favorite deodorant! I can't remember the last time he used anything else. It smells really good and last for a good bit of the day. Not too strong of a smell and it's very fresh!
elizabeth b.
I always purchase this deodorant for my hubby because I absolutely love the smell to it. This deodorant makes him smell good and fresh through out the day. He also likes it because he doesn't need to continually be reapplying some to keep him smelling good.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(