BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina M.
I am a 21 year old female division 1 athlete and this is the only deodorant I'll ever use. It comes off clear, it doesn't get on your clothes, it smells fresh but not too masculine or girly or overwhelming, it keeps my sweat under control, and no pink tax because it's a product marketed towards men. It stays all day and my armpits do not smell horrible as they nornally would after 3 hours of practicing in the heat.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
My husband is an old spice man, but from all the types i love pure sport, it is fresh and amazing, not sweet or overwhelming as other brands, it lasts all day even for a soldier on full suit in the heat of Texas. That should say it all i also made him use the matching body wash
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. I buy it for him time after time. Its easy to use, glides on fine and let me tell you it smells amazing. Well as amazing as an armpit can be. It is pretty affordable considering you only have to buy it like once every 2-3 months. We will continue to buy this product for the foreseeable future.
Andrew B.
Las vegas, NV
I have been using Old Spice Pure Sport Deodarant since high school. Every time I try to break up with it, I somehow always find my way back to using the trusted brand I have come to know and love. Nothing can top it. It doesn't ever cause irritation, it smells great, girls compliment the smell all the time, and I use it everyday
Kat S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite deodorant. Me my boyfriend and even my little sister use it. It has a great fresh scent that isn't overwhelming and last all day. Because it's a solid gel it doesn't transfer onto my clothing and ruin it with deodorant stains. I prefer this over any "women's " because they don't offer a solid gel formula.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
By chance happened to use this product and was surprisingly impressed by how well it worked and smells as I would not normally buy this brand as we all know we think of old spice as a old mans product lol but as I said amazed by its performance I would actually buy this product again and so should you.
Jacob M.
stockton, CA
If i could give this product something less then a 1 i would probably give it a -10 i would. I used this product for a while and it was cheap and it kept me smelling good. It wasn't until i got this scab that happened out of no where that i figured it was the deodorant and started to see other cases like mine. it was something in the deodorants formula causing it to react to skin. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Melissa P.
I'm so disappointed! this deodorant made my armpits feel really bad it's happened twice when using it for like 3 days straight. at first I thought it was just on my type of skin but my husband's armpits peel too once in a while. I used this when I ran out and regret it now I'm peeling and it burns /:
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I love the scent of this deodorant. However, it has caused a rash in my underarms if I use it every day. It is very effective in preventing body odor and perspiration though. The rash also occurred in my boyfriend's underarms as well. But the scent is wonderful and it functions amazingly.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
Ladies! Don't sleep on men's deodorant/products (most are better and inexpensive anyway)! I suffer from extreme sweating and this deodorant dries me up and lasts forever! I'm so satisfied that I don't have to worry about being super sweaty! Smells good and works great! I recommend this to everyone.

Word of advice: don't let it melt!
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(