BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do use old spice as a regular deodorant and I love it. Being a girl, I don't want the scent to be too strong and with this a little goes a long way.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
Love the scent of this classic deodorant, and I always buy it for my husband.
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it and so do I. It smells really good and it does a good job of keeping bad odors away throughout the day!
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
I think old spice smells really good. It keeps me fresh and clean all day and all night. I'm a big fan of their commercials too!
Jan L.
I LIKE THE SMELL OF THIS ON THE GUYS IT GIVES IT A GREAT SMELL AND SEEMS TO LAST A LONG TIME. The price is pretty good.
Kyle M.
Cazenovia, NY
I have been using this deodorant for three years and have loved it from the start. It smells great, lasts for basically the whole day, and who doesn't love the label on the back.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
My boyfriend wears this deodorant and I think it smells so good! It keeps him smelling fresh all day and that's saying something when he comes home from work and his armpits still smell good ;)
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I normally use womens deodorant but while I was pregnant I thought I stunk it wasn't cutting it everyone said I didn't but I swear I did soooo one day I grabbed my husbands old spice pure sport & secretly gave it a try & ooo it went on with like a nice cooling effect & stayed strong all day I didn't stink all day haha I used it for months after that of course I bought my own stick tho, great stuff I made my switch back to womens eventually, but my husband still uses it of course & it smells great, definitely recommend to pregnant ladies who think they stink!;)
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband always buys this deodorant, its smells awesome. Sometimes when hes laying down and just lay on him to smell because it actually smells like a cologne
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Smells great and lasts long! Even if you begin to sweat it does not smell bad. I've gotten compliments where people have said "I like your cologne" when in reality it was the deodorant as I was sweating. It does the job!
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(