BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I love the scent of this deodorant. However, it has caused a rash in my underarms if I use it every day. It is very effective in preventing body odor and perspiration though. The rash also occurred in my boyfriend's underarms as well. But the scent is wonderful and it functions amazingly.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
Ladies! Don't sleep on men's deodorant/products (most are better and inexpensive anyway)! I suffer from extreme sweating and this deodorant dries me up and lasts forever! I'm so satisfied that I don't have to worry about being super sweaty! Smells good and works great! I recommend this to everyone.

Word of advice: don't let it melt!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a women, but this is absolutely the only deodorant that I use! It keeps you dry and smelling absolutely amazing!!! I use it everyday and it lasts all day! I always buy mine from Walmart and I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend or anyone that asked!
Shelley L.
N Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend love this and I love it too! The he says it's long lasting and it keeps him smelling fresh always. We have a trial size but I definitely plan to buy him the bigger version as soon as this runs out!
Vicky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this for my boyfriend and we both love it. I love the smell of it and i even use it when I go to the gym because it really helps the sweat and still smells good after a tough workout. I always buy it with a coupon at any drug store so the price is never too bad.
Molly A.
My boyfriend enjoys the smell and says it works great to keeping him smell fresh throughout the day. However, when he uses it, he breaks out tremendously under the arms with a severe rash. This is the only scent that does this to him from old spice products.
Amanda Z.
A boyfriend used this deodorant and loved it. He worked outside all day (construction) and still smelled pretty fresh (no lingering sweat or body odor scent) at the end of the day (he worked 10-14 hours a day). Great scent, long lasting, and perfect price point.
Roxie F.
Wooster, OH
This is my favorite deodorant ever! It doesn't have aluminum, so it neither stains your shirts nor is linked to cancer. It smells really nice, and lasts all day, and I love how understated the scent is! It's not too overpowering, but definitely present.
Amber M.
As odd as it may be, I personally love this deodorant! I prefer men's gel over womens just simply for the lasting power on overly hot days or on days that I'm working out/staying active. The smell isn't too manly so I feel like it's very wearable!
Chanler B.
Lansing, MI
I love when my boyfriend wears this deodorant. The smell is amazing and it lasts throughout the day! My boyfriend is an athlete and it keeps him smelling fresh even after the hardest workouts! The price is reasonable! Defiantly a great product!
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(