BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Smells good, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate my husbands skin. This is the only deodorant that my husband wears
Giselle A.
Giselle A.
Great deodorant my boyfriend uses only old spice the smell of it is so great. He even uses the shampoo as well
Hilda W.
Hilda W.
One of the best smell for men's deodorant. My bf often uses this after the gym and it definitely helps
Michael P.
Michael P.
Macomb, MI
This is the only deodorant I buy it is usually cheap and works very well all day long.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant is both mine and my husbands favorite  because it is odor-fighting fresh scent with long-lasting odor protection. I like that it is manly enough for him yet I can wear it too! I buy it at my grocery store when it is buy one get one free and it is available at Walmart, Target and other chain retailers.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this deodorant! I feel like some old spice deodorants have a scent that is too overwhelming, but I don't feel like that with this one. My husband works outside a good portion of the day and really loves how long this lasts. I would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Obviously I know this deodorant is intended for men but I've tried it anyways. It is sticky going on and I feel like that sticky feeling takes a really long time to go away and my armpits feel wet when I use it... not ideal.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Yes I am a woman lol but I LOVE this deodorant it has a very long lasting scent , it lasts for many hours. Prevents me from sweating more often and is extremely soft on the skin. Dries well. I would recommend this to many others.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(