BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant
This is one of the best deodorant i have used. I like the way it keeps me cool, dry and smelling good. I use this on a daily basis, 2-3 times a day but thats my preference. I would really suggest you on buying this product it wont let you down i promise.
Amber M.
Amber M.
As odd as it may be, I personally love this deodorant! I prefer men's gel over womens just simply for the lasting power on overly hot days or on days that I'm working out/staying active. The smell isn't too manly so I feel like it's very wearable!
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
My dad used this and the scent memory is STRONG. I just have to catch a whiff and I remember being a little kid and going on all sorts of adventures with my dad. The bad news? Any guy I know that smells like this is permanently friendzoned haha
Chanler B.
Chanler B.
Lansing, MI
I love when my boyfriend wears this deodorant. The smell is amazing and it lasts throughout the day! My boyfriend is an athlete and it keeps him smelling fresh even after the hardest workouts! The price is reasonable! Defiantly a great product!
Chet P.
Chet P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've been using this deodorant for the past 10 years. I've been using Old Spice my entire life. It's a quality deodorant that feels great and smells great. The clear sport lasts all day and keeps my clean in the sun.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is hands down my husband's favorite
deodorant! Keeps him fresh all day, and the scent is amazing & smells like a good cologne. Plus, it's one of the lower priced ones on the market!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
LOVE the smell of this Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant. My husband uses this, we get it from Wal-Mart. Price is great. It doesn't leave any residue under his arms or on his clothes. :)
Shane P.
Shane P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells great. Keeps swear smell and wet feeling away love this deodorant a lot it's great. And for the price too it's perfect the smell it's self if great
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
As a woman who sweats alot, this deodorant is just plain wonderful. The scent is really nice and leave me feeling stink free the rest of the day.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband favorite. He loves the smell and it's his go to. He won't buy any other one but this one. He buys them in a pack of two.
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(