BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Crystal B.
I used to use this deodorant daily! I loved the smell, I loved that it went on clear and i loved that it stayed on all day. Then one day I started to notice a painful rash on my underarm and I had to stop using this deodorant. I was really disappointed because I really loved smelling this on all my clothing but they really need to change the formula of this or else everyone is going to start having rashes on their armpits! And, I am not talking about "just a rash" I am talking about I couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad rash!
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
ms b.
Son and husband both love all of the Old Spice collections. The smell is not overbearing and comes in many varieties so you can choose the one that suits you. Very inexpensive and can be found anywhere. it's just amazing
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a 31 year old woman, and this is the only deodorant I'll use. First, it doesn't have antiperspirant in it, which supposedly causes cancer or at least blocks up your pores, and is horrible trying to wash off at the end of the day. No spray, no messes, no residue on my clothing. Second, it actually works. I might smell a little like a man, but at least I don't smell like butt. And I'm kinda manly anyway. Feminine, but manly. If that makes sense. I love this stuff!
Kelli S.
Corona, CA
Yes, I am a female and YES I use this. I have excessive underarm sweating and this is the ONLY product that works for me. My boyfriend buys it and uses it because he also has excessive underarm sweating, and he asked if I wanted to try it one day. It was crazy how it worked! And the smell isn't that strong either. I usually spray perfume on my armpits through my shirt to help it smell a little more feminine, but it's really not that noticeable!
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I normally use womens deodorant but while I was pregnant I thought I stunk it wasn't cutting it everyone said I didn't but I swear I did soooo one day I grabbed my husbands old spice pure sport & secretly gave it a try & ooo it went on with like a nice cooling effect & stayed strong all day I didn't stink all day haha I used it for months after that of course I bought my own stick tho, great stuff I made my switch back to womens eventually, but my husband still uses it of course & it smells great, definitely recommend to pregnant ladies who think they stink!;)
Gina M.
I am a 21 year old female division 1 athlete and this is the only deodorant I'll ever use. It comes off clear, it doesn't get on your clothes, it smells fresh but not too masculine or girly or overwhelming, it keeps my sweat under control, and no pink tax because it's a product marketed towards men. It stays all day and my armpits do not smell horrible as they nornally would after 3 hours of practicing in the heat.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
My husband is an old spice man, but from all the types i love pure sport, it is fresh and amazing, not sweet or overwhelming as other brands, it lasts all day even for a soldier on full suit in the heat of Texas. That should say it all i also made him use the matching body wash
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite deodorant. I buy it for him time after time. Its easy to use, glides on fine and let me tell you it smells amazing. Well as amazing as an armpit can be. It is pretty affordable considering you only have to buy it like once every 2-3 months. We will continue to buy this product for the foreseeable future.
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Old Spice Pure Sport Deodarant since high school. Every time I try to break up with it, I somehow always find my way back to using the trusted brand I have come to know and love. Nothing can top it. It doesn't ever cause irritation, it smells great, girls compliment the smell all the time, and I use it everyday
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(