BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Miss C.
Miss C.
I started using this all because of my brother, who purchased a club pack of 3 from Costco.  I have always loved mens scents, cologne vs. perfume, I'd go for cologne.  After stealing a new stick from his club pack, I went and got myself a pack!  This is my go to deodorant.  It's light weight, smells wonderful, and strong enough for a man!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Hagersville , ON
I started using Old Spice thanks to my fiancé. My deodorant was causing redness and itching but I didn't want to go out deodorant-less so I put his on and now I'm always wearing Old Spice. The scent of pure sport is perfect, not over powering and not to masculine.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Classic scent and great deodorant!! Love it. It was the first one I switched to when I decided I was done with womens deodorant.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Brantford, ON
I LOVE this deodorant. It smells great without being over-powering, and it keeps me dry without feeling like my armpits are sticky.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Ottawa
I love this. Chalky women's anti-perspirants irritate my skin but I have no problem with Old Spice. It keeps sweat away and also smells fantastic.
Andrew G.
Andrew G.
Evans, CO
Only deoderint I ever use I always get compliments on how I smell wearing this
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, ON
I love this deodorant on my husband. He always smells amazing. He uses the old spice body wash, with the deodorant and it works great!
Yaimee G.
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington
Old spice is my usinanda favorite deorerant he really likes the comfort it procides and I like that it smells good
ayélé a.
ayélé a.
Halifax , NS
This stuff smells so good and lasts super long! everyone should wear old spice deodorant . It's super effective !
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(