BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Giselle A.
Great deodorant my boyfriend uses only old spice the smell of it is so great. He even uses the shampoo as well
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriends favorite deodorant! He likes the scent and says it works well, he won't use anything else...
Hilda W.
One of the best smell for men's deodorant. My bf often uses this after the gym and it definitely helps
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses this kind sometimes and I love it. It smells very nice and he said it lasts all day.
Abby V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this deodorant he likes it too it lasts a long time not pricy for the two package
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. I buy this for my husband. This is the only deodorant he likes. Smell is,awesome
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
My husband wears this scent. I absolutely love it on him!! Makes me want to hug him all day long!
Bethany G.
Practically the only deodorant my boyfriend uses, it smells good and also long lasting smell.
Michael P.
Macomb, MI
This is the only deodorant I buy it is usually cheap and works very well all day long.
Janet A.
Summerville, SC
This has a great smell. It works well for all day protection and leaves no residue.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(