BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Roxie F.
Wooster, OH
This is my favorite deodorant ever! It doesn't have aluminum, so it neither stains your shirts nor is linked to cancer. It smells really nice, and lasts all day, and I love how understated the scent is! It's not too overpowering, but definitely present.
Jacob M.
stockton, CA
If i could give this product something less then a 1 i would probably give it a -10 i would. I used this product for a while and it was cheap and it kept me smelling good. It wasn't until i got this scab that happened out of no where that i figured it was the deodorant and started to see other cases like mine. it was something in the deodorants formula causing it to react to skin. DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I love the scent of this deodorant. However, it has caused a rash in my underarms if I use it every day. It is very effective in preventing body odor and perspiration though. The rash also occurred in my boyfriend's underarms as well. But the scent is wonderful and it functions amazingly.
Edwin  R.
This deodorant smells great and it last a long time. I have been using this deodorant for a while now and I'm really satisfied with it.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
As a woman who sweats alot, this deodorant is just plain wonderful. The scent is really nice and leave me feeling stink free the rest of the day.
Shane P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells great. Keeps swear smell and wet feeling away love this deodorant a lot it's great. And for the price too it's perfect the smell it's self if great
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband favorite. He loves the smell and it's his go to. He won't buy any other one but this one. He buys them in a pack of two.
Stephanie A.
Smells good, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate my husbands skin. This is the only deodorant that my husband wears
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Old Spice Pure Sport Deodarant since high school. Every time I try to break up with it, I somehow always find my way back to using the trusted brand I have come to know and love. Nothing can top it. It doesn't ever cause irritation, it smells great, girls compliment the smell all the time, and I use it everyday
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(