BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Laura V.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
My dad uses this brand and I would love the smell of old spice and now my bf uses it also and the smell is still amazing. The aroma last all day, there is no residue and it is not heavy at all. It comes in a verity of aromas and the price for the deo is great too. Highly recommend if anyone is looking for a new deodorant.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Smells great, works well. Seems to keep up with my husbands demands, only needing to reapply once on a bad day. It works better than otherbrands, and I like the scent. It is affordable.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a women, but this is absolutely the only deodorant that I use! It keeps you dry and smelling absolutely amazing!!! I use it everyday and it lasts all day! I always buy mine from Walmart and I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend or anyone that asked!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
This is one of the very few deodorants that keep my hubby smelling fresh after working all day! He's a mechanic and it does it's job for sure!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Love love love this deodorant. Women brands never really do the job. But this one smells so great. 2 lasts literally all day. They have. Wide range of scents and they're all great
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this! My boyfriend uses it and I had to borrow it once because I left mine at home. I received so many compliments on my "fragrance" that day!! I definitely recommend this brand, any of the scents are great!
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend's favorite deodorant! I can't remember the last time he used anything else. It smells really good and last for a good bit of the day. Not too strong of a smell and it's very fresh!
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
I always purchase this deodorant for my hubby because I absolutely love the smell to it. This deodorant makes him smell good and fresh through out the day. He also likes it because he doesn't need to continually be reapplying some to keep him smelling good.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Avondale, AZ
My boyfriend loves Old Spice deodorants.
They smell so good and he doesn't sweat at all. Can't wait to get him some more.
McKenna M.
McKenna M.
Antioch, Tn
My boyfriend buys this at Walmart/Walgreens every time he needs new deodorant. I love the smell, even when he works out it's great!
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(