BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Anna B.
I have been using Old Spice for over 6 years now, it covers a lot longer than women’s deodorant and it doesn’t leave white marks. This is great for everyday wear or high intensity workouts. The Pure Sport smell is a little more manly than some of the other smells but it’s not overwhelming.
Deanna B.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being a women I’ve always hated the deodorant scents, they always smell like dying flowers when you use them. This is my favorite deodorant to use no matter what. Scent smells good lasts all day and I usually buy in the 2-pack.
Jas G.
This products works better for me than girl deodorants. When you first put it on the smell is very good, but as it prolongs it kinda loses the good smell. Not really great for major sweating, but does part of the job.
Elizabeth W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely works better than most female deodorant but could be better. My boyfriend is how I started using it because it smells good, works, and is cheap. Female deodorant that works at an equal level is 10+ bucks.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Yes, I'm a woman who uses Old Spice. I've yet to find a women's deodorant that:

1. smells as good
2. keep me as dry
3. doesn't leave visible residue on my clothes

Old Sport does all three, & I've been wearing it for years. Funnily, my fiance uses the same kind... so now we buy it in bulk & just share! People always compliment me on my perfume, & I always get a laugh when I tell them that I don't wear perfume - just men's deodorant!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I buy this for my fiancee, and he must like it because he hasn't asked me to buy a different one. I usually buy the double pack, because to be honest, womens deodorant just doesnt do what it should. I usually end up stealing the 2nd one in the pack. Has a great smell.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this deodorant! I feel like some old spice deodorants have a scent that is too overwhelming, but I don't feel like that with this one. My husband works outside a good portion of the day and really loves how long this lasts. I would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Obviously I know this deodorant is intended for men but I've tried it anyways. It is sticky going on and I feel like that sticky feeling takes a really long time to go away and my armpits feel wet when I use it... not ideal.
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Everyone in my family has used this for years, and the guys still do. NO ALUMINUM which is key for us. Doesn’t stop natural sweating but keeps us feeling fresh. My favorite large brand deodorant for sure! Would recommend, especially for men. Manly scent is nice.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(

back