BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I buy this for my fiancee, and he must like it because he hasn't asked me to buy a different one. I usually buy the double pack, because to be honest, womens deodorant just doesnt do what it should. I usually end up stealing the 2nd one in the pack. Has a great smell.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant is both mine and my husbands favorite  because it is odor-fighting fresh scent with long-lasting odor protection. I like that it is manly enough for him yet I can wear it too! I buy it at my grocery store when it is buy one get one free and it is available at Walmart, Target and other chain retailers.
Triana B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an amazing deodorant! This does not have aluminum and works great for those of us who sweat like crazy and feel like we always smell. It fast and works great. No stains so can be worn with white or black.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
Love this stuff. It smells really good and lasts all day. The gel doesn’t get on my clothes. I don’t sweat as much with this, so it must be doing its job. The price is great, and I will definitely repurchase.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Yes, I'm a woman who uses Old Spice. I've yet to find a women's deodorant that:

1. smells as good
2. keep me as dry
3. doesn't leave visible residue on my clothes

Old Sport does all three, & I've been wearing it for years. Funnily, my fiance uses the same kind... so now we buy it in bulk & just share! People always compliment me on my perfume, & I always get a laugh when I tell them that I don't wear perfume - just men's deodorant!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this deodorant! I feel like some old spice deodorants have a scent that is too overwhelming, but I don't feel like that with this one. My husband works outside a good portion of the day and really loves how long this lasts. I would highly recommend.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Obviously I know this deodorant is intended for men but I've tried it anyways. It is sticky going on and I feel like that sticky feeling takes a really long time to go away and my armpits feel wet when I use it... not ideal.
Mary M.
Yes I am a woman lol but I LOVE this deodorant it has a very long lasting scent , it lasts for many hours. Prevents me from sweating more often and is extremely soft on the skin. Dries well. I would recommend this to many others.
Crystal B.
I used to use this deodorant daily! I loved the smell, I loved that it went on clear and i loved that it stayed on all day. Then one day I started to notice a painful rash on my underarm and I had to stop using this deodorant. I was really disappointed because I really loved smelling this on all my clothing but they really need to change the formula of this or else everyone is going to start having rashes on their armpits! And, I am not talking about "just a rash" I am talking about I couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad rash!
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(