BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfr...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I l...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'...4 Answers
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I used to use this deodorant daily! I loved the smell, I loved that it went on clear and i loved that it stayed on all day. Then one day I started to notice a painful rash on my underarm and I had to stop using this deodorant. I was really disappointed because I really loved smelling this on all my clothing but they really need to change the formula of this or else everyone is going to start having rashes on their armpits! And, I am not talking about "just a rash" I am talking about I couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad rash!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denton , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a 31 year old woman, and this is the only deodorant I'll use. First, it doesn't have antiperspirant in it, which supposedly causes cancer or at least blocks up your pores, and is horrible trying to wash off at the end of the day. No spray, no messes, no residue on my clothing. Second, it actually works. I might smell a little like a man, but at least I don't smell like butt. And I'm kinda manly anyway. Feminine, but manly. If that makes sense. I love this stuff!
Gina M.
Gina M.
I am a 21 year old female division 1 athlete and this is the only deodorant I'll ever use. It comes off clear, it doesn't get on your clothes, it smells fresh but not too masculine or girly or overwhelming, it keeps my sweat under control, and no pink tax because it's a product marketed towards men. It stays all day and my armpits do not smell horrible as they nornally would after 3 hours of practicing in the heat.
NodKeya G.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
Ladies! Don't sleep on men's deodorant/products (most are better and inexpensive anyway)! I suffer from extreme sweating and this deodorant dries me up and lasts forever! I'm so satisfied that I don't have to worry about being super sweaty! Smells good and works great! I recommend this to everyone.

Word of advice: don't let it melt!
Kat S.
Kat S.
This is my favorite deodorant. Me my boyfriend and even my little sister use it. It has a great fresh scent that isn't overwhelming and last all day. Because it's a solid gel it doesn't transfer onto my clothing and ruin it with deodorant stains. I prefer this over any "women's " because they don't offer a solid gel formula.
Melissa P.
I'm so disappointed! this deodorant made my armpits feel really bad it's happened twice when using it for like 3 days straight. at first I thought it was just on my type of skin but my husband's armpits peel too once in a while. I used this when I ran out and regret it now I'm peeling and it burns /:
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
My husband is an old spice man, but from all the types i love pure sport, it is fresh and amazing, not sweet or overwhelming as other brands, it lasts all day even for a soldier on full suit in the heat of Texas. That should say it all i also made him use the matching body wash
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this for my boyfriend and we both love it. I love the smell of it and i even use it when I go to the gym because it really helps the sweat and still smells good after a tough workout. I always buy it with a coupon at any drug store so the price is never too bad.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
A boyfriend used this deodorant and loved it. He worked outside all day (construction) and still smelled pretty fresh (no lingering sweat or body odor scent) at the end of the day (he worked 10-14 hours a day). Great scent, long lasting, and perfect price point.
Molly A.
Molly A.
My boyfriend enjoys the smell and says it works great to keeping him smell fresh throughout the day. However, when he uses it, he breaks out tremendously under the arms with a severe rash. This is the only scent that does this to him from old spice products.
Havanna A.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(