BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection see more...

• Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? ...4 Answers
  • Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodoran...2 Answers
  • Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clot...4 Answers
Anna B.
I have been using Old Spice for over 6 years now, it covers a lot longer than women’s deodorant and it doesn’t leave white marks. This is great for everyday wear or high intensity workouts. The Pure Sport smell is a little more manly than some of the other smells but it’s not overwhelming.
chloe k.
Amherst, OH
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite deodorant to wear. I prefer men’s deodorant over woman’s because I feel it lasts longer and doesn’t smell as powdery. This does not have a strong “manly” smell. It’s simply a nice, pleasant smell. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Deanna B.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being a women I’ve always hated the deodorant scents, they always smell like dying flowers when you use them. This is my favorite deodorant to use no matter what. Scent smells good lasts all day and I usually buy in the 2-pack.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awful. 1 twist is more than  enough of the goo for two armpits. It wont dry down and has turned my armpits bright white. It also has caused a tingly numbing sensation that I do not like. I got a sample of this  from Walmart and I do not plan on buying a full size. At least the scent is nice?
Emily M.
Durham
Even as a woman, this is my go-to deodorant when I go to the gym! It keeps me from sweating, and when I do- I smell “active” instead of flowery like female deodorants. Anyone who sweats should try this!
Jen R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I tend to use my husbands deodorant for work. Just totally gets the job done. I work a job where I can get sweaty and I never smell bad. I also like that I smell like him, lol.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Yes, I'm a woman who uses Old Spice. I've yet to find a women's deodorant that:

1. smells as good
2. keep me as dry
3. doesn't leave visible residue on my clothes

Old Sport does all three, & I've been wearing it for years. Funnily, my fiance uses the same kind... so now we buy it in bulk & just share! People always compliment me on my perfume, & I always get a laugh when I tell them that I don't wear perfume - just men's deodorant!
Jas G.
This products works better for me than girl deodorants. When you first put it on the smell is very good, but as it prolongs it kinda loses the good smell. Not really great for major sweating, but does part of the job.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Old Spice is just a big brand of 'nope' for me. I hate all of their
different scents; they all just smell like garbage to me. My brother has
tried and owned at one point, all of their products and I just cannot
stomach the smell. This is another on the long list of 'nopes' for me.
Havanna A.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Michelle S.
Does this last all day? And does it leave residue on clothes ? I'm looking for a deodorant that won't pile up the residue even after being washed.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(