BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Drop-kick sweat & odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

John M.
Rochester, NY
Works great. Very long lasting. Doesn't feel greasy and smells great. You don't need to put a lot on either for it to work. I've tried other brands but I keep going back to Old Spice.
Emily Z.
Super cheap ($3.47 for two sticks) and has a neutral smell so I can share with my husband. I don’t feel like women’s deodorant is as good as men’s so I’ll wear heavily cologned men’s deodorant but will go for subtle any day.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
Who says old spice is just for men. I love this. I notice when I tend to use women's deodorant my armpits get darker but once I started to use old spice they started to lose the darkness. So I say this is a good one for me
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for the scent of this deodorant. I always used women's deodorants and they real just didn't do the job and weren't long lasting. Once I switched over to this stuff there was no going back!
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I've been using this deodorant for a while now, and it is great. When I work out, I work hard and sweat hard. This keeps me smelling good without an overpowering man smell.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm a girl, but I use this deodorant every day. It has a masculine smell, but I love it. It keeps me fresh all day, and doesn't leave little clumps of deodaren't in my arm pits!! It's the best
Morgan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a girl and this works way better than most deodorants that are made for girls. It’s cheap and works. Currently been using it for over 2 years now
Anna G.
Bremen
I may be a woman, but i sweat like a man haha! This deodorant does it ALL, smells nice and works very very well, not pricey, I would highly recommend
Ginny G.
ALLENTOWN, PA
So I'm not a a girly deodorant so I use this and it smells amazing got this at rite aid last all night I work in a warehouse so this is a plus
Katie W.
This is the only deodorant I will use. For men?? No way! It's perfect for ladies who are athletes, working, or just want the extra protection.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son complains that this makes his armpits itch, anyone else experience this problem? Is it the anti perspirant ingredients that cause This?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else is reviewing this for their man? :)

Walmart