BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Drop-kick sweat & odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Joe S.
Buffalo, NY
Bought at Target originally was $3.50 for a two pack but had a coupon for 30% off from cartwheel. I have really sensitive under arms and only certain kinds of deodorant I can use. The old spice products are great especially the white solids
Rachel D.
Love this! I am a girl but I sweat a lot at dance practice. This keeps me dry for the most part and smelling great!!! Good price, lasts for a long time! So much better than girl deodorant.
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
The best deodorant that I have ever tried, I've been using old Spice since I was in high school and there's nothing like it. It keeps me dry and doesn't lose its smell and let me down ever.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
My husband has been using Old Spice products for years now and this one is defiantly his favorite deodorant. Doesn't leave to bad of residue and smells really good. Buying this one over and over again!
John M.
Rochester, NY
Works great. Very long lasting. Doesn't feel greasy and smells great. You don't need to put a lot on either for it to work. I've tried other brands but I keep going back to Old Spice.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
Who says old spice is just for men. I love this. I notice when I tend to use women's deodorant my armpits get darker but once I started to use old spice they started to lose the darkness. So I say this is a good one for me
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for the scent of this deodorant. I always used women's deodorants and they real just didn't do the job and weren't long lasting. Once I switched over to this stuff there was no going back!
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm a girl, but I use this deodorant every day. It has a masculine smell, but I love it. It keeps me fresh all day, and doesn't leave little clumps of deodaren't in my arm pits!! It's the best
Faith B.
I've been using this deodorant for a while now, and it is great. When I work out, I work hard and sweat hard. This keeps me smelling good without an overpowering man smell.
Morgan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a girl and this works way better than most deodorants that are made for girls. It’s cheap and works. Currently been using it for over 2 years now
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son complains that this makes his armpits itch, anyone else experience this problem? Is it the anti perspirant ingredients that cause This?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else is reviewing this for their man? :)