BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Drop-kick sweat & odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Kearsten B.
Abingdon, MD
My boyfriend wears this regularly, and he actually introduced it to me as something to try. I don't sweat too much until summer rolls around, then it gets to be a real problem. With this deodorant I never notice a smell or any sweat marks on my clothes. I love how clean I feel and how sweat proof it is for me. I would and am recommending this to any girl who wants something summer proof to ride out the heat and humidity. It'll keep you fresh for hours and hours!!
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant smells SO GOOD! I absolutely love the way it smells. My fiancée has been using this deodorant the whole time I've known him (going on 12 years now) and will not use anything else, he loves it that much.
It smells so good I have even started using it myself and am very impressed. You don't need much, it's not greasy feeling and goes on perfect, the smell is strong so you're smelling fresh, the smell is not overpowering, and it lasts forever.
Jennifer T.
Hedgesville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this deodorant all the time. It has a great scent and protection for him. His only complaint is that it does leave some white on his underarms instead of being completely clear. The blue gel type in the Old Spice brand breaks him out so he likes this variety the best and he would recommend it.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend wears this every day. I really enjoy the manly scent, but i also like the fact it does its job, by keeping sweaty armpits from stinking. Its a wonderful feeling to hug your boyfriend, and he smells manly, fresh, and clean. He is an old spice fan to the fullest. I will continue to buy him Old spice products.
Nicole B.
Bellingham , WA
I've been using this deodorant for a while now and I absolutely love it. Women's deodorant doesn't work quite as well as this one. I was concerned about its overpowering man smell but it is not too overpowering! Would definitely buy again.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This is the deodorant/anti-perspirant I ALWAYS buy for my boyfriend, because it works amazing. After working 12 hour shifts, he gets home and cuddles still smelling great and sweat free. This product works better than more expensive ones. Absolutely recommend.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband is very picky when it comes to his colognes and deodorant. He bought this and really enjoyed it. It has a nice smell and works! It smells better than other ones and very easy to roll on. He will buy this again. I recommend it to other men as well.
Leslie B.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband is a cold weather man and sverytime he comes visit we always had problems with the deodorant, this one #awesome, no bad odors again! So cool it cost a lot to find it but it worth everysecond we spend on it !
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great quality deodorant! My husband wears this lately and he never stinks. This deodorant lasts on your body for a very long time, thin, nice consistency. He loves it and so do I because he smells great! Also, in-expensive which is awesome!
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
My boyfriend used this deodorant and wasn't a huge fan of it. He said that it worked well enough, but he's since switched to Speed Stick Irish Spring and he likes that much better. He wasn't crazy about the Old Spice smell or how the product worked for him. Probably won't buy it again.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son complains that this makes his armpits itch, anyone else experience this problem? Is it the anti perspirant ingredients that cause This?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else is reviewing this for their man? :)