BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Drop-kick sweat & odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This is by far the best deodorant and antiperspirant that I have EVER used. This has a subtle scent, but it will actually work for over 12 hours unless i am doing some heavy physical activity for multiple hours. I can't recommend this product enough. Don't hesitate to use this if you play sports for long hours. It is the BEST.
Ariana P.
Fort Smith, AR
I Love this ! The Smell is Fantastic! My Boyfriend only uses this Deodorant never makes him itchy ,never leaves a rash, never makes the area irritated! The smell never wears off either ! We've tried other deodorants but this is our go too! Love it !
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a person who lives with a husband and two boys I can say this product works pretty freaking good. My husband swears by it and when the boys started getting that gross onion b.o. smell he immediately bought a ton of this stuff. As long as the boys remember to put it on we are in good shape. My husband who works a pretty physical job never smells bad even after a long day. It seems to last a long period of time too. I have not noticed a need for reapplication throughout the day even if the guys are playing pretty hard.
Desmond B.
Old Spice Pure Sport High Endurance Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant is a good deodorant. I previously was using a different brand and it didn't even compare to how good this deodorant is. As stated on the label it's a long lasting stick and I tested it and I've gone 24 hours without reapplying and it still worked! One of the best deodorants I've used and I'd highly recommend it. It smells really nice as well.
Anna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Husband use this kind :) it smells good i try it & it seem to work better than woman:) it doesn't feel sticky or gets my black clothes dirty Old Spice Pure Sport High Endurance Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Olga Janeth O.
My husband just got this at Walmart and he liked it better than the one he was using before this lasts longer and since he works very hard it doesn't wear off easily. When he comes home from work the scent of deodorant still there. Really liked it and it's very affordable.
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My SO has been buying these for years! He burns through them like no other. He has tried many different brands, but keeps coming back to these because he thinks they are the most effective.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a lady and I love this stuff. Don’t really see why this is marketed to men when this deodorant smells so amazing and keeps my sweaty pits at bay better than what’s on the “women’s” shelves. Worst part about this deodorant is that my boyfriend always steals it! Get your own!
Emily Z.
Super cheap ($3.47 for two sticks) and has a neutral smell so I can share with my husband. I don’t feel like women’s deodorant is as good as men’s so I’ll wear heavily cologned men’s deodorant but will go for subtle any day.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my husband's favorite deodorant. It keeps him dry and smelling fresh all day long. No powdery residue is left on his clothes, no put stains, and best of all no sweat gets through one!
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son complains that this makes his armpits itch, anyone else experience this problem? Is it the anti perspirant ingredients that cause This?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else is reviewing this for their man? :)