BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Drop-kick sweat & odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
My husband loves this kind the pure sport in the white bottle he's has use the rand before but would rather use the white. He's use many other product but says they just don't last and he don't feel comfortable wearing it. My husband levels house so he's constantly in the heat and he says this is the only kind he will use.
Philip D.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has been my most recent go to it is low on cost and available in my local store. It is currently my go to for my deodorant needs simple smell but last all day. I would recommend this product.
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
My husband loves his deodorant it’s his favorite brand and scent. After a hards day outside working all day this deodorant leaves a long lasting clean smell. I love it. Highly recommend. Old Spice Pure Sport High Endurance Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Griselda G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this product he doesn’t use any other deodorant but this one I love the smell of it and so does he and has a really long lasting fragrance and effect to it I highly recommend and so does he
Kristin E.
Radford, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a female but started using this product because i had run out of my own and my boyfriend uses this. It works a lot better than the female brands i have used in the past, my only dislike is the strong scent of sweaty man that i get on a really hot day. 😂
Aimee B.
I’ve been using this deodorant since mine started irritating me and I really like it. Mostly because it’s my boyfriend’s and it smells like him but it works good too. He works hard all day and he never smells so i think its safe to say its a good product👍🏼
Amanda B.
Lakeland, FL
Okay as a girl we don’t like to talk about sweat, but I sweat a lot. I’ve danced my entire life and sweat pours from places you never knew you could sweat. Old spice is the only brand that keeps it contained and I’ve even tried prescription deodorants!
Alyssa F.
Aliquippa, PA
Old Spice is such a great brand. Their deoderant is long-lasting and doesn't wear off even after hours in the gym. I prefer this deoderant over most womens brands because of how long-lasting it is and I think it smells great!
Logan C.
Douglas, GA
This product keeps me covered while I’m standing in front of my class all day. It continually smells amazing all day. It’s very light weight and I would highly recommend it.
member-58d74
Purchased at: CVS
As I am a female i LOVE to use men's deodorant! Old spice is a really good brand and it feels really creamy and smooth, it doesn't clump and from what I know it doesn't stain your clothes.I reccomend this to both genders.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son complains that this makes his armpits itch, anyone else experience this problem? Is it the anti perspirant ingredients that cause This?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else is reviewing this for their man? :)

Amazon