BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Drop-kick sweat & odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Kearsten B.
Abingdon, MD
My boyfriend wears this regularly, and he actually introduced it to me as something to try. I don't sweat too much until summer rolls around, then it gets to be a real problem. With this deodorant I never notice a smell or any sweat marks on my clothes. I love how clean I feel and how sweat proof it is for me. I would and am recommending this to any girl who wants something summer proof to ride out the heat and humidity. It'll keep you fresh for hours and hours!!
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant smells SO GOOD! I absolutely love the way it smells. My fiancée has been using this deodorant the whole time I've known him (going on 12 years now) and will not use anything else, he loves it that much.
It smells so good I have even started using it myself and am very impressed. You don't need much, it's not greasy feeling and goes on perfect, the smell is strong so you're smelling fresh, the smell is not overpowering, and it lasts forever.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend wears this every day. I really enjoy the manly scent, but i also like the fact it does its job, by keeping sweaty armpits from stinking. Its a wonderful feeling to hug your boyfriend, and he smells manly, fresh, and clean. He is an old spice fan to the fullest. I will continue to buy him Old spice products.
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
My boyfriend used this deodorant and wasn't a huge fan of it. He said that it worked well enough, but he's since switched to Speed Stick Irish Spring and he likes that much better. He wasn't crazy about the Old Spice smell or how the product worked for him. Probably won't buy it again.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
Great quality deodorant! My husband wears this lately and he never stinks. This deodorant lasts on your body for a very long time, thin, nice consistency. He loves it and so do I because he smells great! Also, in-expensive which is awesome!
Joe S.
Buffalo, NY
Bought at Target originally was $3.50 for a two pack but had a coupon for 30% off from cartwheel. I have really sensitive under arms and only certain kinds of deodorant I can use. The old spice products are great especially the white solids
Diamond C.
As an athlete, this is the best deodorant for me. Don't be fooled ladies! You can use it too. This specific deodorant lasts all day and smells like you just stepped out the shower. I'll never quit buying it.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a sucker for the scent of this deodorant. I always used women's deodorants and they real just didn't do the job and weren't long lasting. Once I switched over to this stuff there was no going back!
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
As a woman who delivers the mail, I use this deodorant because it's strong but not too manly. It keeps me from perspiring and it keeps me smelling great all day. I don't use any other deodorant.
Rachel D.
Love this! I am a girl but I sweat a lot at dance practice. This keeps me dry for the most part and smelling great!!! Good price, lasts for a long time! So much better than girl deodorant.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son complains that this makes his armpits itch, anyone else experience this problem? Is it the anti perspirant ingredients that cause This?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else is reviewing this for their man? :)