BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
The scent of victory.
Red zone collection.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Tiffany S.
Harmony, PA
Before anyone says anything, yes I'm a girl using men's deoderant. Female's deoderant makes me break out real bad. So anyways, I've been using this for a while and at first I would have given it 5 stars but within the last month or so, it has given me a rash and made my armpit itchy. I don't know if they changed their formula but, I have heard people getting some serious burns from it but, I kept using it because it never reacted to my skin. Now it does. Like I get so itchy but also kinda painful. It does go away after a while but It's still uncomfortable. It smells good though!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
Grace T.
I love Old Spice deodorant. I used women's deodorant for years before realizing men's had the exact same ingredients for a significantly lesser price in almost every case. And this scent honestly reminds me a lot of some of the more "masculine" women's scents like the prescription-strength Secret marathon scent. It's just really clean and refreshing!

It does stain like any other solid, but it dries quickly and is highly effective, definitely comparable to similar women's "prescription-strength" deodorants.
Marissa F.
Greenville, NC
I love using men's deodorant because normally it works better than woman deodorant but I think this one fades after an hour. I work in a very hot place and sweat a lot so I need something strong and this one just doesn't cut it. It's initial smell also is really bad.
Allie E.
Philadelphia
Smells like a boy because I don't like the smell of girls deodorant. It has never fallen short when I've used it even when working out or on the hottest days. Nt too expensive and able to be found everywhere.
Hilda R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this deodorant for my man because he loves it. He tells me all the time he's amazed by how it smells nice and he doesn't sweat when he uses this deodorant.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Give this five stars because it is the best deodorant. Some give me a rash but not this one and the plus side is that it smells delicious.
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA
This is my boyfriends favorite deordant ever. It keeps him from sweating through out the day, and I think it smells wonderful!
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
Me and my boyfriend both use this. It is not to manly that I can't use it. It works really well at keeping us both dry.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
My brother wears this deodorant, it smells really good and long lasting. SInce he plays soccer and gets sweaty easily