BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
The scent of victory.
Red zone collection.
Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Grace T.
Denver, CO
I love Old Spice deodorant. I used women's deodorant for years before realizing men's had the exact same ingredients for a significantly lesser price in almost every case. And this scent honestly reminds me a lot of some of the more "masculine" women's scents like the prescription-strength Secret marathon scent. It's just really clean and refreshing!

It does stain like any other solid, but it dries quickly and is highly effective, definitely comparable to similar women's "prescription-strength" deodorants.
Marissa F.
Greenville, NC
I love using men's deodorant because normally it works better than woman deodorant but I think this one fades after an hour. I work in a very hot place and sweat a lot so I need something strong and this one just doesn't cut it. It's initial smell also is really bad.
Allie E.
Philadelphia
Smells like a boy because I don't like the smell of girls deodorant. It has never fallen short when I've used it even when working out or on the hottest days. Nt too expensive and able to be found everywhere.
Yesenia R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this deodorant for my man because he loves it. He tells me all the time he's amazed by how it smells nice and he doesn't sweat when he uses this deodorant.
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Give this five stars because it is the best deodorant. Some give me a rash but not this one and the plus side is that it smells delicious.
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA
This is my boyfriends favorite deordant ever. It keeps him from sweating through out the day, and I think it smells wonderful!
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
Me and my boyfriend both use this. It is not to manly that I can't use it. It works really well at keeping us both dry.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
My brother wears this deodorant, it smells really good and long lasting. SInce he plays soccer and gets sweaty easily
Maryanni S.
Central Falls, RI
Best deodorant ever. it's for sure a safeguard against sweat and odor. one of my favorite. wouldn't change it.
edgar a.
Great deodorant love the smell i definy recomented it long lasting smell (>y<)(^v^)......