Old Spice Pure Sport 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 25.3 fl oz uploaded by Bobby C.Old Spice Pure Sport 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 25.3 fl oz uploaded by Raeanna G.Old Spice Pure Sport 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 25.3 fl oz uploaded by Virjinia H.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Pure Sport 2in1 combines a cleansing shampoo with rich conditioning, like a rich starting quarterback with shiny hair who also fixes WWII-era helicopters. Starts with a rich and creamy lather. Finishes with impeccably clean hair. Old Spice for the hair. see more...

• Is Old Spice Shampoo good for any type of hair?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tyler A.
Monticello, IN
This is a great two in one product. I would recommend this product to anyone. It deep cleans, it has a nice fresh scent and it makes my hair nice a silky smooth.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
Great shampoo and conditioner with a huge bottle that will last for awhile! I've had short and long hair and this shampoo has always kept my hair nice and clean looking! I always receive compliments on my hair and having a shampoo that leaves your hair feeling as good as people say it looks is a must have! Would recommend for the easy guy in your life is fine with basics
Virjinia H.
Pasadena, TX
I bought this for my husband on a whim and he's hooked! I love it because it smells good and it's such a good all in one product. My husband doesn't like having to use a bunch of stuff so he's sold on products like these. It smells great and gets the job done!
Melissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is perfect for men. Plus it is scented for a male and sometimes its great to use for us! Its perfect to use once in a while to smell like your man.
Raeanna G.
Ada, OK
My husband has relatively oily hair and this is one of the only shampoo/conditioners that he can use. His her is so soft and the smell is great😍
Magda G.
Homestead, FL
Great 2 in 1 shampoo ,conditionar . Smell good and my houband like it. Make his hair smooth and fresh looking. Great for daily washing.
Daniel G.
Niles, MI
I have used Old Spice for some time and their new line of 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 are ideal for me. Great scent and great pricing.
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
Amazing! I got this from influenster to try. I now buy this product for my hair. Makes it soft and smells nice !
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Smells great and my husband uses it for everything, hair, body whatever. Does exactly what it's supposed.
Magda G.
Homestead, FL
Is Old Spice Shampoo good for any type of hair?