Old Spice Pure Sport 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Katie H.

BY OLD SPICE

Old spice pure sport 2in1 combines a cleansing shampoo with rich conditioning, like a rich starting quarterback with shiny hair who also fixes wwii-era helicopters. Starts with a rich and creamy lather. Finishes with impeccably clean hair. Old spice for the hair. see more...

Katie H.
Savanna, IL
My hubby absolutely loves this! I love it to the scent lasts on him all day and he works outside all day! It leaves his hair soft and he has very thick curly hair. It is not to badly priced for being old spice. This is a product that I would buy again easily. I have a happy hubby.
Ryan B.
Ruther Glen, VA
A fantastic product.For the guy that doesn't spend too much time worrying about shampoo and conditioner. It's cheap but lasts about a month and you can do d it in almost any store that sells hair products. You can find the same product with several different scents. Overall... worth the money and will purchase again.
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
I bought this for my husband. Has a great, long lasting scent. The bottle lasts a long time (must be nice to have short hair). I will continue to buy this 2in1 for him!
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
It gives such a sexy smell. every guy must keep old spice in their shower. The smell lasts a long time.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
Absolutely love when my Fiance uses this product. His body and my bathroom smell amazing for hours!
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This is the best smelling shampoo! When my boyfriend uses it I cannot stop sniffing his hair!