BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Playmaker High Endurance Deodorant.
New scent.
Long lasting stick. see more...

Ashley S.
Jonesboro, AR
Old spice smells great on my man but this one was a bust. Some how this made him smell terrible. Wolf Thorn by Old Spice works wonders and is a frequent purchase.
Erin D.
San Diego, CA
As a woman i sweat a lot so using a man's deodorant is what I like to use. The scent lasts a while and meets my expectations. I use it 1-2 times daily.
Ashley A.
Canonsburg, PA
My boyfriend has B.O. slightly bad like most men do especially after working all day but I stocked up on old spice last time I cut it and it cuts his oder almost all day I love the way it smells to. also cuts back on his sweating there's sometimes when knowing I'm going to be playing sports or etc I'll still his deodorant because it work so well and its not an extremely manly smell
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Old Spice Playmaker is one of my favorite scents they make. I buy the deodorant, body wash, and shampoo for my fiance. The scent last for a really long time and smells AMAZING.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I LOVE wearing this deodorant when playing aports! Sometimes the other brands don't last the long hours of practice and exercise, but this product certainly does the job!
Carmen D.
Made my husbands armpits completely raw, scabbed, and painful. My husband will never be using or purchasing this product again.
Alan Alexis S.
El Paso, TX
Good product
Smells perfect and is so good
But he have to get us a anti transpired version
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband uses old spice deodorant and it smells so good! He sweats pretty bad, but the anti-perspirant seems to work great!
Montana U.
Hanover, PA
Stays on all day. I can we sweating all day and still be able to Smell it at the end of the day
Samantha T.
Only would ever marry a guy that uses old spice it a sign of a real man. Plus it smells great