Old Spice OLD SPICE Scented 5.2 oz Underarm Anti-perspirant/deodorant uploaded by Kayla P.

BY OLD SPICE

Old spice scented 5.2 oz underarm anti-perspirant/deodorant see more...

Kayla P.
Suches, GA
I am female and I love Old Spice! it works better than my chick deodorant and I adore the way it smells. Fiji is currently my favorite. My boyfriend uses it as well, he likes the Denali or wolfthorn scents.
lindsay s.
Fairview, MO
Although I am a girl I find this product to work better for me than most products made for women. Only problem I have is I still sweat a lot but overall smell is wonderful and last 8 or more hours
Kate B.
Orem, UT
Women's deodorant doesn't do jack. This works and it doesn't smell like man! I buy it at Winco but you can get it just about anywhere. I use it daily and it lasts all day. Pretty competitive price and so worth it. I will definitely buy this again for daily use.
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
My Grandfather used old spice when I was a kid, so this scent brings back fond memories. It is affordable and the scent is decent. Easy to find at most stores. I purchase it for my boyfriend at Walmart. Would recommend this product to others.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv
I buy these at Walmart for my hunny. I really love watching these commercials when they come on Hulu or Netflix. And the scent of like w fresh Man like strong scent
Kaleigh H.
Figi scent is the one I prefer. I might not be a man, but this deodorant is light-scented enough to compliment anyone - man or woman!
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
The island scented old spice deodorants are too strong. Fiji was just too much to take, had to hold my breath to hug my hubby!
Jay F.
My husband loves these makes him smell great the whole day and he sweats a lot but he doesn't smell bad love this deodorant
Shawnee W.
Madison , AL
I have yet to find a woman's deodorant that is capable of doing what Old spice can. I love Old Spice's Wolfhorn scent.
William P.
St Petersburg, FL
I love every one of these, keep trying new scents and never disappointed, I honk Fiji is my favorite though.