BY OLD SPICE

Old spice old spice fr co deodenali 2.6oz see more...

Megan G.
Angier, NC
My favorite deodorant to buy for my husband! I love his smell naturally (married couples are gross, I know.) but this is even better. Sometimes I even steal it for myself if I'm in a hurry. I swear, men's products work better than women's 100%!
Jessie C.
Belmont, CA
Best ever hands down! Has always worked. I recommend this to men or women it works great and keeps you fresh all day and is even easy to wash off in the shower! Super effective! And it doesn't leave a Nasty residue after or on your shirt either it's really great!
Scott M.
Skokie, IL
Smells great as well as works perfect. The think that I like about those is the price point which they are sold at as well as they work great. I have used other brands but once I found these I no longer used any others.
Jess M.
Louisville, KY
I'm a girl but that doesn't mean I don't sweat like a banchee. I love this deodorant because it keeps me sweat free and smelling great on the laziest and craziest days
Kelsey H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Smells so great! As a woman, I wear men's deodorant because it just seems to work better and the smell is fantastic!
Laura S.
Chesapeake, VA
Wonderful product. Lasts all day for my husband who sweats a LOT and ALL day at that...he still smells good when he comes home! :)
Kinsey W.
Nice smell and lasts most of the day, I usually feel like I have to reapeople but for the most part it's a good antiperspirant.
Flor P.
Reklaw, TX
Love to use men's deodorant!!! it smells great and last for more than a day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY
This deodorant smells really good. It lasts a little while but I really think degree lasts the longest
Works so well!! Always does its job and never fails. The bottles are also very bug and last a while