Old Spice Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Solid Pure Sport 2.25 Oz. (Pack of 12) uploaded by ana m.Old Spice Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Solid Pure Sport 2.25 Oz. (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jeri B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant contains odor fighting ingredients which deliver a fresh clean scent and long lasting odor protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This is my hubby to go to. He's been using it for the last past 4 years. It works. He has a very strong man smell. He get's it at Sam's club since the pack is cheaper than Wal - Mart. He loves it!! I highly recommend it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I know this is meant for guys but I love this deodorants. I have used them for 3 years now and I love it the smell is amazing and it's long lasting not like lady product that are crazy expensive and don't even do the job! Girls get this if you haven't!!! (Let your loved one know before he thinks you're cheating lol)!!
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
I ran out of deodorant so I had to use my husbands for a day and let me tell you. This deodorant lasted all day for me. I liked the smell as well. Unfortunately my husband doesn't want me smelling like him all the time. I give this 5 stars and it's affordable.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This deodorant broke my husband out so bad. It was a chemical burn and it took forever to clear up. He used to use it all the time and then all the sudden he started getting the burns. It smells great but the chemical burns were awful!
Lillian F.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
My husband loves old spice , my dad use to use the after shave a lot so as a little girl I grew to love the woodsy smell , I think all there products are really good , and smell great , my husband is always satisfied
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
This has been my to go to since 2012! I have sensitive skin and doesn't make my skin red. My wife and I love the smell. I buy at Sam's Club. I highly recommend.
Marce M.
Marce M.
Newport, MI
Both my husband and son use this. They dont like any other. It smells great and lasts them all day. I would recommend it to anyone with an active man and teenage son. Very good value for the money!
Vegan N.
Vegan N.
Cedar Hill, TX
It's a great deodorant. It lasts all day even when you're being active. I've been trying out more natural products lately, but so far nothing beats this.
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
My dad, brothers, husband, and guy cousins all use this. They, including I, love the smell soooo much. It's so refreshing and yummy....
Destini W.
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Good but contains aluminum witch causes cancer and very moist in the pitsOld Spice Deodorant - Wild Collection - Wofthorn, 2.6oz