BY OLD SPICE

Old spice 3z deo fiji see more...

• I've recently been researching different types of deodorant and I...1 Answers
  • Does anyone get skin irritations from the gel type of this deodor...1 Answers
  • has old spice come out with any new scents lately?2 Answers
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Once I finished my old deodorant (whatever it was), I decided I wanted something that didnt have aluminum, but also something with a strong enough scent that would overpower the sweat smell. I struggled to find a woman's deodorant that didnt have aluminum so I looked at the products for men. Anyway, this stuff is great! It smells amazing, and I rarely smell my own sweat after a long day. Im on my second one and I absolutely love this product and scent.
Kelcy D.
This is my absolute go-to deodorant! While it seems like it is geared towards men, it can absolutely be used for women as well. The scent is of the beach -- very clean scent; this deodorant will last you the whole day! No need to apply more than once a day (unless, of course, you want to!). Would definitely recommend
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
There's actually a law suit taking place about old spice deodorants causing severe rashes to hundreds of people because the large amount of alcohol in these. Dries your pits to a cracking bleeding state. The scent is great but nothing else. I switched to secret and dove powder fresh.
Olivia B.
Walton, KY
This is the deodorant that my husband uses and to be honest I use it also. It is a daily staple for me. And also in my gym bag. Compared to women's deo it keeps me drier and smells better. It is easy on my skin and has not caused any issues. I love this product!!
Jen B.
DO NOT USE!!! I've used for a few months back and fourth and was happy with results.. Until I got the CHEMICAL BURN RASH look it up!!! It's real it's so painful and not worth using this deodaren't ever again. Very disappointed.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
Such a great deodorant. I would use this all the time, but Old Spice is kind of expensive when you don't have a well-paid job. Yes.... I know it's made for men, but the smell is so good and I love it.
Emily P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love it better than any female deodorant that I've found lol lasts all day! Smells amazing all day!! My husband hates that I use it everyday since it's his but it's just that good lol
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
This is the first and only deodorant that I've used that smells good and doesn't leave any white spots! I highly recommend for anyone- girls boys whoever.
jess t.
Don't like how it smells but works good
Really is known for being one of the best deodorants for men
Chyna R.
When ever I'm in target I grab a few for my step dad smells pretty decent and i like the packaging
Kaitlyn W.
How long does this tend to last? I've had deodorants that only protect me for about an hour or so. I need long lasting protection.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
has old spice come out with any new scents lately?
Caleb D.
Lynchburg, VA
I've recently been researching different types of deodorant and I have seen some really promising reviews on your product. Although, I have seen some negative side effects and I was wondering how often customers receive a rash from your product? Do most people experience skin irritation from this product?
Rachel C.
Does anyone get skin irritations from the gel type of this deodorant? I have a friend who can't use it because of this and I was wondering if anyone else had had this problem.