BY OLD SPICE

Old spice 3z deo fiji see more...

• I've recently been researching different types of deodora...1 Answers
  • Does anyone get skin irritations from the gel type of thi...1 Answers
  • has old spice come out with any new scents lately?2 Answers
Riley H.
Dawsonville
As a woman, I am tired of being subjected to deodorant that is not very strong or has a wide tube. This deodorant is absolutely brilliant! It glides on smoothly and last for a very long period of time. Highly recommend.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
This is the deodorant that my boyfriend uses. I bought it for him one year for Christmas, and then ever since he’s been wearing it. I think that it smells absolutely amazing, it’s very long-lasting, and it’s not very expensive.
Jaden T.
Lexington , NC
Smells very fruity. Is long lasting and I honestly think it works better than women’s deodorant. I buy it at Walmart and food lion. It’s very gentle and it’s clear so it doesn’t leave marks on your shirts.
Danielle D.
Irving, TX
For track season this is a go to! It’s no secret that mens deodorant lasts longer than women’s and this not only smells nice but still holds up after a hot and sweaty day! Super inexpensive as well! Totally recommend to anyone who wants to smell good after a workout.
Courtney M.
Haverhill , MA
Even though it’s for men it’s what works best for me. I’ve used so many brands that didn’t work well especially on hot humid days. I love the smell of it, that it doesn’t leave white residue on my clothes and works great on very hot humid days. If you struggle with woman’s deodorant try men’s. May work better for you. This has a nice clean scent to it as well.
Rachel L.
New Hartford , NY
I use this because it works better than all the deodorant for women that I’ve tried. It does wear off after a while and you smell a little like a man but overall was a great purchase.
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is by far the best smelling deodorant by old spice. It has a great scent that lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause any dryness or rashes. The price of this product is cheap and lasts a long time.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
This deodorant is amazing! I love the scent and how long-lasting it is for me. It does a good job of covering any B.O that I might have (especially for hot days when I'm wearing tank tops/sleeveless shirts) and applies clear. I'd also say that this scent is definitely not just for men, I know plenty of women who love to use this too (including myself!)
Scarlett S.
Greenwood, SC
I have been using this deodorant for the past three years. And I absolutely love it. I prefer the anti-perspirant and deodorant stick just because I sweat a lot, but if you don't sweat that much you could just go for the deodorant stick. The Fiji smell is the best it's clean and can be used as a unisex deodorant.
Izzy S.
Being a woman and switching to men's deodorant was the best decision I've ever made, it works so much better. I love the Fuji Old Spice because I'd say the scent is very gender neutral and it just smells fresh and nice all day- plus it stands up to intense workouts! Would recommend.
Kaitlyn W.
How long does this tend to last? I've had deodorants that only protect me for about an hour or so. I need long lasting protection.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
has old spice come out with any new scents lately?
Caleb D.
Lynchburg, VA
I've recently been researching different types of deodorant and I have seen some really promising reviews on your product. Although, I have seen some negative side effects and I was wondering how often customers receive a rash from your product? Do most people experience skin irritation from this product?
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
Does anyone get skin irritations from the gel type of this deodorant? I have a friend who can't use it because of this and I was wondering if anyone else had had this problem.