BY OLD SPICE

Old spice 3z deo fiji see more...

• I've recently been researching different types of deodorant and I...1 Answers
  • Does anyone get skin irritations from the gel type of this deodor...1 Answers
  • has old spice come out with any new scents lately?2 Answers
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
I use this because it works better than all the deodorant for women that I’ve tried. It does wear off after a while and you smell a little like a man but overall was a great purchase.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This is by far the best smelling deodorant by old spice. It has a great scent that lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause any dryness or rashes. The price of this product is cheap and lasts a long time.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
This deodorant is amazing! I love the scent and how long-lasting it is for me. It does a good job of covering any B.O that I might have (especially for hot days when I'm wearing tank tops/sleeveless shirts) and applies clear. I'd also say that this scent is definitely not just for men, I know plenty of women who love to use this too (including myself!)
Scarlett S.
Greenwood, SC
I have been using this deodorant for the past three years. And I absolutely love it. I prefer the anti-perspirant and deodorant stick just because I sweat a lot, but if you don't sweat that much you could just go for the deodorant stick. The Fiji smell is the best it's clean and can be used as a unisex deodorant.
Izzy S.
Being a woman and switching to men's deodorant was the best decision I've ever made, it works so much better. I love the Fuji Old Spice because I'd say the scent is very gender neutral and it just smells fresh and nice all day- plus it stands up to intense workouts! Would recommend.
Brittany B.
JENNINGS, FL
Old Spice OLD SPICE 3Z DEO FIJI these go great with the body wash my fiance loves it they make him smell so good and they lasts all day the bottles are nice and affordable and they are great for men
Destiny C.
Culver, IN
Wonderful product. Lasts all day, I use this over female deodorant. This is my go to product because I am very active and work in a kitchen. Most products wear off mid-day and have to be re-applied, which is why I switched to men's deodorant.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Let's start with the fact that I'm a female. BEST DEODORANT EVER. I've stopped using women's deodorant because it just stops working or starts smelling all the same. This all smells fruity but without being overpowering. I'll never go back.
Miz A.
This is my new favorite deo because it's very fresh scent. It easy to apply. It is clear so I never have stains on my clothes. I bought it at Walmart and it is very affordable. Definitely recommend
Kailey I.
This is my favorite deodorant (I am a girl). I think men's deodorant does such a better job and the smell is not too manly where you feel like you just walked out of a Forrest
Kaitlyn W.
How long does this tend to last? I've had deodorants that only protect me for about an hour or so. I need long lasting protection.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
has old spice come out with any new scents lately?
Caleb D.
Lynchburg, VA
I've recently been researching different types of deodorant and I have seen some really promising reviews on your product. Although, I have seen some negative side effects and I was wondering how often customers receive a rash from your product? Do most people experience skin irritation from this product?
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
Does anyone get skin irritations from the gel type of this deodorant? I have a friend who can't use it because of this and I was wondering if anyone else had had this problem.