BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice.
Odor blocker body wash.
Devastates odor for 16 hours of freshness.
Deo fresh. see more...

Old Spice Odor Blocker Deo Fresh Body Wash
  • "From a woman's point of view: my husband uses this and it smells very good. He likes it because it seems to last a long time. He doesn't use much on his wash clothe and it goes a long way. This is reasonably priced and is often on sale. Good brand to have for your men. " in 4 reviews
Jessica T.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great smell.
I have discovered that you should not use this on your arm pits!
It leaves a film on your pit skin and then your deodorant won't adhere to your skin. Guess what... You will stink all day! Come home and shower (more pit washing!) and repeat the cycle!
Don't was your pits with this!
Butt- yes!
Savannah P.
My husband is exceptionally stinky and does well at it! The summers in Texas DO NOT help and flying into and out of Mexico is not only taxing on him but his deodorant/shower gel/etc. This does not live up to the hype in my opinion. It goes on strong but wears off depressingly quick. I wonder where they're testing these products sometimes.
Sandra R.
Knoxville, TN
My husband loves it, he is a pretty big fan of Old Spice Odor Blocker deo fresh body wash. It helps him to have a great smell the whole day, and also when he finishes taking a shower the bathroom smells so amazing. what I can say about this just that it smells absolutely wonderful, it is very fresh and it works on deodorizing his parts, without leaving a soap film on the inside of the shower (and on him) like bar soaps do. Highly recommended.
Allyson V.
Norfolk, Va
My husband uses this body wash. He always smells great after using it. His only complaint is that is does not get a bubbly or suds as much as other body washes. Its definitely a good deal for the price. I would recommend this body wash to a friend.
Chris C.
Bakersfield, Ca
I prefer body washes over bar soap for the convince factor. I like Old Spice's different scents and feel that they work efficiently. The scent lasts for a while. The overall value is fair if not a little on the pricey side but feel you get your money's worth. I recommend Old Spice products.
Mark M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a complete fan of old spice, having had skin issues result of usage of OS products in the past. For this one, I used it limitedly but it did work alright. Overall a meh experience. Smells alright, but not a huge fan. This will be a personal preference type of situation.
Lisa S.
Oakland, CA
I love the intensity of the smell, leaves me feeling like the fragrance will stay with me all day. There's a level of cleanliness achieved that is very satisfying. My only negative note is the gel consistency is sometimes develops. But it's not enough to keep me from using it.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jillian H.
By far the BEST BEST BEST body wash for a whole family. This stuff does its job and works hard to keep your men (and ladies!) in your life clean smelling. It is sadly hard to find in some stores but when we do find it, we buy several. So fresh!!
Vanessa C.
Pomona
This was actuallyy brothers body wash but I used it for the first time and j smelled great until the very next day. It's super long- lasting and great for any body type. Now I use this every time I shower. I would totally buy this product again.