Old Spice Krakengard Wild Collection Body Wash

• Nothing combats body smells and skin dirt like turtle doves, but those didn’t test well in focus groups, so we went with a giant sea monster instead. Scrub your man suit clean with the power of Krakengard! Preferred 2 to 1 over turtle doves. • Battle manstink with a powerful smelling mythical sea beast. • Pits drowning in sweat? Try the Krakengard antiperspirant. • Enhances awesomeness

Do you guys think it is too much for a high schooler ? Like would the smell be too strong?
How long does this specific size bottle last?
Start your review of Old Spice Krakengard Wild Collection Body Wash!
Product Highlights
...much I bought myself some of this body wash. It has the best scent of any men's body wash I've tried.in reviews
smells delightful it gives my skin a rash though :( but i'm in love with swagger (silly name) but it smells great!in reviews
I like the spray my husband uses it daily and is absolutely amazing last all day and with in our budget! in reviews
...feel absolutely clean, the scent actually stays on your body for a really long time, one of very few others that the scent stays on your body, I always get compliments when I hop outta the shower.in reviews
Everything of Old Spice smells very good to me. in reviews
Adrian M.
Livermore, CA
I really like the smell of this body wash. It smells a lot more expensive than it really is, and I've gotten compliments after using it. Even though it smells good, it doesn't last very long. It is not too harsh on my skin, and it leaves me clean and fresh. For the price, this body wash is a good value.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this body wash. The smell isn't too over powering, but lasts all day. He likes that it suds up really well and that he can use it twice a day without his skin getting dry! Def recommend!
Brenda G.
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho el olor y la suavidad que deja en la piel hace suficiente espuma con poco que uses y no te reseca la piel y no deja residuos Old Spice Krakengard Wild Collection Body Wash
Rosita P.
Exeter
I bought this for my hubby two years ago for Christmas and he loved it so I started buying it for him ever since and I love it too! T has a long lasting and fresh scent for your busy day!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice Fiji body wash is my husband's favorite body wash. It has got a nice clean scent with light Floral tones, the scent lingers on his body and mixes well with his body chemistry. We get it at Walmart and at Target depending on where it is on sale at. It's also available at your local grocery store it's highly affordable and smells amazing to get a body wash for under $5 and it smell good is a rarity! Smells manly but I fresh enough I can use it on occasion also.
Kody K.
Covington, KY
This is my all time favorite body wash that Old Spice has put out. Smells great and lasts for hours. Keeps me fresh and always reminds me of summer.
Brian G.
West Chester, PA
Really love this stuff, have been using Old Spice for quite a while (10+ years). I can say that Fiji is a nice, clean scent that stays with you but isn't too overpowering. I've bought this a few times now and probably will again!
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
It smells good and does the job. Scent lasts a long time, which is nice. Lathers well, and my girlfriend likes the scent too.
TJ H.
Twin Falls, ID
I won't use anything except old spice. I have tried others and they didn't even compare to how well it works. I work a hard labor job and at the end of the day I can't even smell my body odor and I haven't ever gotten complaints that I stink. I sweat a lot, but never from the pits.
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice Krakengard Wild Collection Body Wash uploaded by Natalie F.
I love when my boyfriend uses this body wash. It smells so good! I got it at a local drug store. The smell last all day long! We will be buying again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tahasin I.
Brooklyn, NY
Gracie H.
Cleveland
il y a un an
Carol B. il y a un an
I think it smells amazing
In M.
Manassas
il y a 2 ans
Dimitra K. il y a 2 ans
My partner uses this. Smells amazing!