BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Komodo Body Wash: Smells like exotic winds and spicy freedom see more...

Old Spice Komodo Body Wash
  • "My boyfriend bought the big bottle and I would use it because it was closest to me at the moment but even if its for men it's not too harsh for a women to use the smell it's good and its actually relaxing. " in 4 reviews
Sasha S.
I love the old spice komodo scented everything. In high school, I'd use old spice deodorant, body wash and shampoo. The scent almost reminds you of a luxurious island and lasts even when you've rinsed it off and gotten out of your shower!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This old spice body wash is so clearifying it smell great make skin so sqicky clean its unbelivable i love it and the bottle is easy to open it not even that exspensive it amazing i highly recommend this product.
Barbara D.
My husband always buys Old Spice and it's his favorite drugstore body wash and deodorant brand. He loves the scent of almost every one (and so do I) I don't have any bad things to say about it! He definitely buys it monthly.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Okay, seriously, I can not say enough good things about the Old Spice Men's Body Wash lines. My husband and all 3 of my boys have favorite scents. My husband coordinates his with the body spray and deodorant as well. Great price for a great product.
Wensalee B.
This product not only leaves you smelling great but also leaves your skin very soft. The smell lasts all day. I bought this product at Walmart and will definitely buy it again. Its a great product at a great price. It does not leave a thick residue on skin
Melanie R.
Corp Christi, TX
It's so hard for me to find something that my husband likes. My husband is really picky and has sensitive skin. One day i decided to buy him Old Spice, i was happy I did. He and I really love it. Old spice leaves him smelling good all day and his skin so soft. I really recommend Old spice.
Kara B.
Beech Grove, IN
I've used this when my body wash ran out! It's a good price and lasts a while if you don't overuse it! I really love the smell that's masculine, but not too much! I generally buy this at Walmart or Target and get an amazing deal! It definitely works and is long-lasting when needed!
Jewlette H.
Springfield, MA
I have tried it and it smelled good but at the end i gave it to my brother because I thought it was for men only I got it for free from a church as a gift in one of the boxes pros it smells good con I don't have one i would get it again and use the whole thing next time
Hayden D.
Montgomery, AL
First time i bought this i was in walmart and they were out a fuji my favorite body wash. I am soo glad i did get this. it smells great and cleans you very well and at a very reasonable price. i use this daily and my girlfirend loves the smell too.
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend is a big fan of this product and every so often I'll use it, too! Ladies - don't be afraid to mix it up and use a hint of men's fragrance in your routine - you may be surprised how the scent works for you!