Old Spice Kickstart Clean Shampoo - 12 oz

Old spice kickstart clean shampoo is formulated to help get rid of dirt, gunk and ninja blood leaves your hairâ heroicallyâ clean and ready for ladyfingers. Starts with a rich and creamy lather. Finishes with impeccably clean hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Kickstart Clean Shampoo - 12 oz!
Seminole, FL
Excellent shampoo with a nice smell. It compliments the "After Hours" collection quite well.
Columbia City, IN
Love this product. It’s one of the few shampoos that I’ll use. I like the smell of it and so does my girlfriend. Great product for the price. Would definitely recommend for someone if they are wanting to try a different brand.
Pfafftown, NC
My husband uses this and loves it. It really helps keep his hair and scalp clean. It smells very refreshing. His hair is also very shiny.
Katy , Tx
I love the smell of old spice and the results i get are awesome as well its very affordable and i highly recommend this product if you like to smell fresh and clean all day ,it leaves my hair manageable and shiny with out any build up or flaking
Keewatin, ON
My husband lives the old Spice line and is always getting new ones to try. I usually find a lot of their products to be overpowering and hard on my nose, but this one was actually rather lovely. I would definitely recommend.
Kingston, NS
Leaves my hair very soft and good smelling. Also never had anyone not like the way it smells. The bottle also last a long time.

Looking for your answer?