Old Spice Invisible Solid Wild Collection Deodorant, Wolfthorn uploaded by carly k.

BY OLD SPICE

Wolfthorn is a mixture of fearsome desire and dangerously pet-able fur. If dangerously pet-able isnt what you are looking for in a scent then how about this Wolfthorn is a mixture of wonderful butterfly kisses and a mysterious stare that sends chills down an Eskimos back. Wolfthorn is the Presidentlord of fragrances made for nocturnal creatures only or for the man who can run alone or with a pack and answers to the smell of the wild. see more...

Katelyn Y.
Berkeley, CA
I LOVE this deodorant and I use it for myself. My boyfriend uses a different scent. I think wolfthorn smells super sweet, sort of like candy. I don't need antiperspirant, so this works well for me since it is only deodorant. I will definitely be repurchasing this and would highly recommend it to any girls out there who have difficulty finding a deodorant that doesnt smell masculine but also doesn't leave any residue. It's also a lot more value because there is more product for the same price as a typical female branded deodorant.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
LOVE the smell.  I wear this one and I am a girl.  It literally is just as effective as womans deodorant.  My male friend wears this scent as well and it works for him too.  very versatile!  Affordable, inexpensive, versatile, and smells GREAT!  Overall VERY satisfired!
Ashley S.
Etobicoke, ON
I really like this deodorant for a couple reasons. First off it smells great and the color is cool, but it dries and comes on clear and doesn’t make the clothes! Secondly it lasts a decent amount of time. I wish the smell on me stayed fresh longer but other than that I would buy again.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the smell of this.
My man's sent. So delicious 😋
Not too strong, not too light. Long lasting. Highly recommended
Delta C.
London
Smells so good on my boyfriend. It is his favourite. Most of the time I end up using it too if I can't find my deoderant.
Jessica G.
This is the only deodorant my hubby uses! It has a long lasting smell and keeps sweat to a minimum.