Old Spice Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Simona C.Old Spice Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Hina R.Old Spice Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Kendal B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Invisible Solid Antiperspirant reduces underarm wetness and provides you with odour protection. Pure Sport is an antiperspirant you will find in the medicine cabinets of haunted houses. Thats because its spooky how good it works. It goes on clear and lasts all day. Dont be frightened by its manly yet invisible power. see more...

Sara G.
The smell of old spice is disgusting it smells like BO. I don't like at all. My boyfriend uses it and hates it too.
Kendal B.
One of my boyfriends favourite deodorants. He uses it often and it's smells so good.. good enough for me to use it, it lasts at least 6 hours not 24 like it says but it's still a really good deodorant!
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
As a women it may seem odd to use a men's deodorant but this is my favorite. It smells fresh & slightly minty- keeps me dry all day & it's fairly priced. I've been a loyal customer for 9 years and I won't ever go back to a women's stick
Hina R.
Love love love the smell, possibly one of the only ones I can stand on him and we both agree on it. It stays on for the entire day and is not itchy. Gave it four stars because it stains on dark clothing. I wish it wouldn't.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Easy to glide on creamy formula i share it with my husband.stays on a long time.scent is refreshing invigorating but not totally strong.go ahead try .