Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage uploaded by Lisa M.Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage uploaded by Emily M.Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage uploaded by Marlaina L.

BY OLD SPICE

Happens every time. The pressure’s on. You’re trying to remember if cutting the blue wire or the red wire will save the world, when inevitably someone stops you to tell you your skin’s dry. Don’t be that guy. Save the world without dry skin. Save it with Old Spice Steel Courage Hydro Wash Body Wash.

Emily M.
Goshen, IN
The smell of this body wash is amazing and it doesnt leave my husbands body dryed out it makes his skin feel really smooth definitely a great buy
Amanda V.
Brandon, FL
We buy this for my husband and he liked it alot but prefers irish spring due to the fact that this particular formula dries his skin a bit
Ronald C.
weaverville, NC
Love the smell it lasts and I smell great all day and night my wife loves the smell too I really feel refreshed when I use this
David W.
Kenosha
Smells great and lasts all day. It doesn't dry my skin like other brands. Lathers nicely and doesn't leave a slick residue.
kristany w.
If you like your man to smell good , this is your pick. My husbands favorite body wash and it's my favorite smell on him !
Aureanna B.
St, AB
I really like the way this body wash smells my boyfriend uses it all the time and when I run out of mine sometimes I use it as well. The new scent is really great and I really enjoy the Old Spice. It's not too expensive either so that makes for a pretty good body wash. You can pick it up at your local Walmart.

Amazon