Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage uploaded by Lisa M.Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage uploaded by Emily M.Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage uploaded by Marlaina L.

BY OLD SPICE

Happens every time. The pressure’s on. You’re trying to remember if cutting the blue wire or the red wire will save the world, when inevitably someone stops you to tell you your skin’s dry. Don’t be that guy. Save the world without dry skin. Save it with Old Spice Steel Courage Hydro Wash Body Wash.

Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This body wash is hydrating to the skin. It is a two in one. Great cleansing and fragrance. It fights dry skin and removes dirt and odor. It is part of "The Hardest Working Collection"
Elle B.
This is so much better than their other body washes! It is creamy, soft, smells great, and doesn't slide out of your hands when you try to apply it. I am satisfied with this body wash and will repurchase it. This is the best body wash I have tried and I recommend it.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
My husband uses this body wash and loves it! He smells great, his skin feels soft and every time I go shopping he puts it on the list! It’s affordable and a constant in his shower-hour lol 😝 we both recommend!
Marlaina L.
Lansdale, PA
After smelling this on my husband I had to try for myself. This is the best men's body wash I have seen, used, smelled! It has the moisture ribbons similar to Olay. The wash itself is very silky. Just rubbing some dry on your finger you immediately feel how soft your fingers become . The smell is very strong but in a fresh clean. It's very sexually inticing. The fragrance last more then 12 hours and the results of the moisturizer is noticed immediately. . Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash Hardest Working Collection Steel Courage
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Okay first off I don't use this but I actually ask him to use OldSpice sprays and Deodorants, sometimes he uses one other brand but comes back to this because it gives him the protection he needs all day at work and I don't know about you ladies but I loveee the smell of #oldspice
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
*gag* I honestly hate Old Spice.
This stuff smells like reeking garbage to me and I cannot stomach the smell.
It smells like a skunk.
Like the smell of something you can't pinpoint for a second and then a terrible smell that you can't get out of your mouth.
It's nasty.
Victoria r.
me and my boyfriend are very obsessed with the old spice products. they smell amazing. and we both love how long lasted there products are especially there body washes. this product will have me smelling my boyfriend for the entire day. haha that may sound odd but the smell is that long lasted
Asia G.
Richlands, NC
Smells phenomenal! I love this men's body wash. Not only does my boyfriend use it but I tend to as well. The smell last a while and it's not hard on my skin!
Whitney C.
Tuckerman, AR
My husband loves it cause it's got a great scent and the lotion ribbons help with his dry skin. It doesn't dry your skin out like so many do. Very gentle
I First bought this for my son. Now it is all he uses, he says it smells great and does not leave a film on his skin.. and very gentle on his skin

Amazon