BY OLD SPICE

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! Old spice high endurance pure sport long lasting stick deodorant 3.25-oz. see more...

Alexis T.
This is the only deodorant my husband will use. It works great for him and I love the smell! I can still smell it on him at the end of the day. It works that good. He uses it daily and I can grab it from my local grocery store. We always have a few on hand.
Yolanda  G.
Cheltenham, MD
My husband use this deodorant, he can't use no other kind. It last 24 hours, through workouts, and goes on smooth. The smell is really great! Sports scent holds up better than any other kind.
Mark F.
Mount Vernon, OH
I have used the the High Endurance Pure Sport Stick for the last 15 years. I have been in conditions were the temperature was well over 120 Degrees and at the end of the day I still smelled like I just put deodorant on.
Adam O.
Akron, OH
This stuff works great and is always priced very well. I usually buy two at a time. Old Spice in my opinion makes the best deodorant.
Steven O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used this brand of deodorant my whole life. It was passed down from my father. It truly makes me smell like a man.
Crystal B.
Franklin, KY
The only kind of deodorant my fiance will use! I normally buy the two pack because it is cheaper. Great product!
Frankie R.
Midlothian, TX
My husbands favorite. He likes the solid and the freahness he feels. Being actuve this deodorant lasted all day
Eric D.
Pandora, OH
If I know I'm going to be active, I prepare by using old Spice long lasting deodorant. Highly recommended.
Jackie G.
This isn;t long lasting but I switched from women deodorant to old spice because it at least lasts more.
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA
Smells good... even for a girl to use. I like the formula. The packaging sometimes scrapes my arm