BY OLD SPICE

Using this is like chumming the air for pretty ladies who are doctors that supermodel in their spare time. They won't be able to see the source of the square-jawed quarterbackliness hanging in the air until they start biting on you. And by then, it's way too late for them. see more...

Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Bought this over the holidays and usually buy this Old Spice scent for my Husband. Very affordable brand, it works quite well, doesn't stain clothes and smells very fresh and clean. Old Spice is the only brand my husband will wear, it is also long wearing without need for reapplication. Highly recommend.
Crystal C.
Every year i buy my boyfriend the holiday pack. Usually $9.99 making it the best bargain if you really add up all of the items. Over all old spice has a great variety of scents and the fragrance lasts for a long time.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
I got this set for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it! Super great deal for under ten bucks. Gotta love the smell and the bargain.
Rubi C.
Really good deal . I have been using old spice since elementary school and now as a teenager. I bought it at Bartells and I really like it
cheryl C.
Harrison, AR
I always buy this for my husbands stocking stuffer, because I love the smell and he loves the products! I recommend these products.
Stephanie A.
Love they way all of these smell and make a great gift. I got my husband one of these for Christmas and he loved it
Chris M.
Rochester , MN
Great present for any occasion. I get these for my family all the time. Makes great atocking stuffers.
Denise  G.
Omaha, NE
Get this for hubby around holiday for hubby and he loves it! Its great value and great product
Alejandro  F.
Union City, NJ
Bought one for a friend and he loved it. Great combo and price to. Definitely would recommend.
Giselle m.
Immokalee, FL
Yes i use mens deodorant. I cant help it, it smells so good. And it lasts all day long