Old Spice High Endurance Long Lasting Stick Deodorant Stick uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY OLD SPICE

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Long Lasting Stick Old Spice High Endurance deodorant contains odor fighting ingredients which deliver a fresh, clean scent and long lasting odor protection. Contains odor fighting ingredients. Fresh, clean scent. Long lasting odor protection. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It does have a long lasting scent." in 1 review
  • "I think the Pure Sport scent smells amazing though." in 1 review
Jordan E.
Riverside, RI
I LOVE the smell of men's deodorant. as an athlete, i am also sweating a lot more than the average person, and i think the men's deodorant, especially the old spice, lasts longer and smells awesome. i like the way that it smells so clean, and makes you smell that way throughout the whole day no matter what activities you are partaking in.
Lorena A.
I love this deodorant. along with the pure sport one. but i feel this one definitely has that long lasting scent i feel i need throughout my day. i don't have time to reapply. its why i use men deodorant more than half the time lol
Kate S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Great smelling and super effective. We try not to use anti-perspirent because of the aluminum and this can get us through the day without smelling.
Natalie  M.
Bergholz, OH
My husband has very sensitive skin and this is the only deodorant that doesn't break him out. I have to admit, it smells pretty good on him too!!
Ariella H.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only kind my husband will use! I'm obsessed with the smell! He even smells good after work!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay, I know, I'm a girl. But Old Spice, is my jam. I used it during track and cross country in my high school days, and still use it whenever I work out or go for a run. It's just so strong and potent compared to the dainty woman deodorant. I love it, and I could to see myself ever not using it.
Andrea n.
Delray Beach, FL
I am a girl and I have had the biggest struggle with attempting to find a deodorant that didn't get my close dirty, smelled fresh, and didn't go away after a few hours. This is my all time favorite, I even buy it for my boyfriend. Its defiantly a life long must have for me.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
My boyfriend uses this. Not the original but I think it's called fresh sport or something like that. And I'll tell ya! It smells amazing! I got my bf the deodorant, body wash, and body spray in that scent. Mmmmm. I love when he gets out of the shower and gets ready. My whole room will smell like it. Ahhh.
Stephanie T.
Elsmere, KY
Sometimes I feel as though "girly" deodorants just don't cut it for the gym. I typically use this old spice deodorant before hitting the gym because I know it will keep me nice and fresh whether I'm there for 1 hour or even longer!
Katie H.
I think this is the best deodorant that my boyfriend has ever used. I love the smell of it. And it lasts a long time. Compared to deodorant brand like: Axe, or Dove. I bought this for my boyfriend at Wal-Mart. I'm glad I bought this for him it smells good! I would recommend this to others if they don't like Axe or Dove, try this.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
How many scents does it come in
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this deodorant really work