Old Spice High Endurance Long Lasting Stick Deodorant Stick uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY OLD SPICE

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Long Lasting Stick Old Spice High Endurance deodorant contains odor fighting ingredients which deliver a fresh, clean scent and long lasting odor protection. Contains odor fighting ingredients. Fresh, clean scent. Long lasting odor protection. see more...

• "I think the Pure Sport scent smells amazing though." in 1 review
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
My boyfriend uses this. Not the original but I think it's called fresh sport or something like that. And I'll tell ya! It smells amazing! I got my bf the deodorant, body wash, and body spray in that scent. Mmmmm. I love when he gets out of the shower and gets ready. My whole room will smell like it. Ahhh.
Jordan E.
Riverside, RI
I LOVE the smell of men's deodorant. as an athlete, i am also sweating a lot more than the average person, and i think the men's deodorant, especially the old spice, lasts longer and smells awesome. i like the way that it smells so clean, and makes you smell that way throughout the whole day no matter what activities you are partaking in.
Katie H.
I think this is the best deodorant that my boyfriend has ever used. I love the smell of it. And it lasts a long time. Compared to deodorant brand like: Axe, or Dove. I bought this for my boyfriend at Wal-Mart. I'm glad I bought this for him it smells good! I would recommend this to others if they don't like Axe or Dove, try this.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because sometimes it doesn't quite last all day, especially when I've been pretty active or if it's hot outside. However, this stuff does smell great and feels comfortable. Plus the description on the back makes me smile, and that's worth something!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay, I know, I'm a girl. But Old Spice, is my jam. I used it during track and cross country in my high school days, and still use it whenever I work out or go for a run. It's just so strong and potent compared to the dainty woman deodorant. I love it, and I could to see myself ever not using it.
Lorena A.
I love this deodorant. along with the pure sport one. but i feel this one definitely has that long lasting scent i feel i need throughout my day. i don't have time to reapply. its why i use men deodorant more than half the time lol
Stephanie T.
Elsmere, KY
Sometimes I feel as though "girly" deodorants just don't cut it for the gym. I typically use this old spice deodorant before hitting the gym because I know it will keep me nice and fresh whether I'm there for 1 hour or even longer!
Andrea n.
Delray Beach, FL
I am a girl and I have had the biggest struggle with attempting to find a deodorant that didn't get my close dirty, smelled fresh, and didn't go away after a few hours. This is my all time favorite, I even buy it for my boyfriend. Its defiantly a life long must have for me.
tina k.
Hillsboro, OR
My hubby uses this and when i have run out of forgot mine I had to use his. It works better than all the women's out there and we have fried lots. Glad they have so many new scents as it makes it easier for myself and my active older teens to use.
Tresa R.
Brush Prairie, WA
This stuff works pretty darn good. My fiance works in the sun all day and he still comes home smelling delicious. It does have a long lasting scent. And if I use it, it doesn't come off (even if I shower) for 3 days! It is amazing stuff!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many scents does it come in
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this deodorant really work