Old Spice High Endurance High Endurance Bar Soap uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY OLD SPICE

New 3X Clean/Net Leaves Skin Feeling Clean Clean Crisp Scents Clean Refreshing Lather Soap On A Rope Without The Rope.&Nbsp; Rope Not Included. 6 - 4Oz (113G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt.&Nbsp; 24Oz (678G) see more...

Amber V.
Redding, CA
My son is a fan of Old Spice and has been since he was young. He likes the scent of this bar soap so much that when he found it in a body wash, he bought that too. The bar soap lasts quite a while and the scent is like cologne. It lasts longer than other bar soaps he has used.
Aaron W.
Whitman, MA
This stuff is great. It doesn't cost very much at all, and the bars last an extremely long time. It smells great without being over powering. Its gentle on the skin. It rinses off easily. Gets you clean. It has become my regular. I use this everyday, and will continue to do so.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
I love this smell so good if I see a man who smell like this immediately recognize this smells i love it very much my husband uses!! :)
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Smells great and does not dry out your skin. My husband uses this and smells fresh all day. He pretty much uses it every day and has no complaints.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
My boyfriend uses this kind and I absolutely love it, he has never had a complaint and it stays fresh all day.
lacey d.
Galesburg, IL
Love the smell of old spice! very clean, sexy, manly scent. hard to find though
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
My favorite deodorant of all time. I love the smell of this product and it keeps the sweat from reaching the surface.
Dayana R.
Herndon, VA
My boyfriend uses this soap and smells fresh all day. It smells amazing I really love the scent of it.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Great price amd smell. My husband loves this. He needs to buy it again. I loved it when he would buy it. His skin was soft and it was not too tacky.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
As ridiculous as this sounds I love when my other half uses old spice ! It reminds me of my elders and I still love that smell. This soap does not give off a strong unbearable cologne smell