Old Spice High Endurance High Endurance Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Invisible Solid Original Scent

BY OLD SPICE

This Is An Antiperspirant You Will Find In The Medicine Cabinets Of Haunted Houses. That's Because It's Spooky How Good It Works. It Goes On Clear, And Lasts All Day. Don't Be Frightened By Its Manly Yet Invisible Power. Odor Protection Lasts Even Into Your Graveyard Shift At The Plant Higher Performing Odor Protection see more...

teresa G.
coeburn, VA
My son plays ball and he says it really works great and last very long. Just rub it on and go.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I love using this everyday hello there is no good and it last for a long time and its over to know Old Spice I love using it its and try the only I don't like so sweaty and stuff done it last for 24 hours and I love you should try it and see how much you love it cuz I love you very much I use it everyday I don't need no other deodorant bugs bites and I love me
Carley Y.
I love using this deodorant. It is by far the cheapest stick and it works the best! I find that using the same deodorant for a long time starts to lose its effectiveness but I have been using this for 3 years now with no problems. It does stay white and will show on your clothes it is gets there. This is by far the best deodorant I have used in a long time!!
Mai Y.
Menomonie, WI
My husband uses Old Spice all the time and he seems to like it. The smell is classic and one that he always use. He has no complain so I'm guessing there is no streak and holds pretty well.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
Call me creepy but I love old spice. I'm always stealing my fiances from him. What can I say. It's the best in the game.
carrielynn t.
Belleville, MI
This is the only deodorant that my boyfriend will use. Keeps him smelling fresh all day and isn't ridiculously priced.
Sydney N.
Love this scent! It's a men's deodorant and my boyfriend use to use it and I loved it so much I started using it
Adam S.
Gulfport, MS
My dad was always fully infatuated with anything Old Spice, and he passed down that influence to me. I hope to one day pass it on to my children.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell. very cheap. smell lasts for a very long long time. i would recommend this to everyone
Caitlin S.
North Hollywood, CA
I love old spice. It smells great, keeps you fresh all day, and it's unisex!