Old Spice High Endurance Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Dolly S.Old Spice High Endurance Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Lucy L.Old Spice High Endurance Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Crystal J.

BY OLD SPICE

Dual Action Formula - cleans both your hair and body Cleansing Lather - rinses clean leaving you feeling refreshed, not dry. Clean Crisp Scent - leaves you smelling great all over. Questions? ; see more...

Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
My boyfriend travels for months at a time for work and when he's gone I'll use this. It reminds me of him and it smells SOOO good. I actually kind of like it better than some of my products. He bought it at target and it's pretty inexpensive. Surprisingly it leaves my hair with a lot of volume and really really soft. And I smell like my man until my next shower (and it's not overwhelming) would recommend!!
Felicia A.
Coronado, CA
I have tried most of the Old Spice brand but the product I keep buying time and time again is the High Endurance Hair and Body Wash. It smells fresh and clean, and it really feel it does a great job cleaning both my long hair and my body as well. This product also feels gender neutral because of that fresh scent. It doesn't leave anything feeling sticky and heavy either.
Marie F.
Waynesville, GA
I buy this for my husband to take to the gym. He doesn't have a lot of hair, so I don't know how effective it is as a shampoo, but it has a nice fragrance (I would even use it), and it gets you clean. The price is very reasonable, and I can usually find it at most Dollar type stores. I guess I would buy it again.
Jennifer C.
Old Spice High Endurance Hair/Body Wash sure does take care of the job. My husband works 12-hour shifts in a very hot atmosphere, so when he comes home he needs a product that takes care of the odor, as well as nourishing his hair and body. This product does exactly that, and we will definitely purchase again.
Ethan W.
West Point, NY
This is my go to body wash. I keep my hair short and it is easier to use one bottle than try to use soap, shampoo, and conditioner. It is an easy one step showering process. It comes in large bottles and last for quite a few washes. i would recommend this product and buy again.
Josh S.
Norwood, OH
This product is by far my favorite hair & body wash product that I've used to date. It leaves your hair feeling soft, skin feeling smooth, and the scent is wonderful. You can frequently find it on sale at convenience stores so it is a good value. I would highly recommend it.
Amanda S.
Jamestown, NC
I'll be the first to admit that when running out of body wash, I've used my boyfriends. This stuff does the job. Not the most moisturizing, but the scent is alright (and I am cool with smelling like a guy) and you don't feel grimy or filmy afterwards like some body washes.
Angela S.
My boyfriend uses this constantly because it is so convenient. I love the smell of it. The only issue is that it can cause buildup in hair. Also for those with longer hair, it is necessary to have a conditioner because this is not very nourishing for hair.
Dani W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love the scent of this product. It's a plus I can use as body wash and shampoo. Only thing I would change is I wish there was the little I call then beads in it. To help wash away dry and dead skin. Otherwise I have very sensitive skin and have no issues
Sarrah J.
Don't judge, but sometimes I use this in the shower even though it's my boy friends! I love that manly scent. But the color is very vibrant, and the smell is very strong. So if you are sensitive to smell, I would say this product isn't for you.