BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® High Endurance® Fresh Stick Deodorant.
Same Stuff! Different Label.
Long Lasting Stick. see more...

Lauryn S.
Jber, AK
I've been using this deodorant for a few months now because I sweat way too much to use women's. At first it was working really well but over the past couple of weeks I've been noticing that it wears off easily without excessive sweating. I have started to apply it multiple times daily now as I'm unsure what the issue is
Liz C.
I buy this for my husband because it makes him smell like a hottie. He says it works great in controlling odor and perspiration and he works outside or in a small non-air-conditioned area. I have yet to find an old spice scent that I don't like and he is happy with its performance.
Sara M.
I buy this product for my boyfriend all the time. He likes it because it lasts all day, doesn't irritate his skin, and it's not sticky. It also doesn't leave residue on his clothing.

It also smells clean, so the product is, overall, decent.

We buy this all the time.
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
This deodorant smells nice, really nice. It masks my body odor very well, even during physical activities such as fencing or running. It doesn't do much for perspiration, however, but it's not advertised to so it's not too big of a deal.
Olivia K.
South Jordan, UT
Works very well. My boyfriend also uses this brand. It doesn't have an overly manly smell, which I like, and the stick deodorant doesn't get on your clothes which is huge plus. Does a great job as a deodorant as well.
Adriana C.
My fiance uses this and he absolutely loves loves loves this. This is all he wants and it smells oh so good. One happy family Thanks to Old Spice
Bre G.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this deodorant, it is very clean and works great! Great for both men and women even though Old Spice aims for men.
Tiffany K.
My man uses a lot of old spice products. He loves that they keep him dry and they smell great. They take care of the odor.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I enjoy using old spice deodorant. It's hard for me to find a good deodorant that last all day so this one is good
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA
I'm a woman but I've fully converted to using old spice deodarant. It smells great and no powdery residue.

back