BY OLD SPICE

Old spice high endurance deodrant - pure sport (2.6 oz) - 2 pack see more...

deborah d.
I don't glisten and I don't perspire. I full blown sweat and old spice does just the trick. It is very affordable and I don't smell like a man. If you sweat and just don't feel clean, this is what you need. For a strong enough deodorant that is pretty cheap this is the one.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
The best scent ever created! I will never use another scent other than this one! It smells so refreshing and I love lifting my arms and getting a sniff of this yummy scent! Stays put all day so I never have to worry about reapplying.
Tess A.
New Phila, OH
I love the smell of the old spice pure sport deodorants! I can smell them on people as they pass me and it just smells so good! I recommend anyone get this product it will help you get the ladies and stop your body from smelling!
Makayla H.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this if your girl and you have sweating problems and you have a really bad odor use the men's deodorant it is perfect it will work I promise on everything I love this
Jennifer B.
Iron Mountain, MI
I usually buy the 2 pack for my son, one for home, one for sports locker. Keeps him dry and stink free (which is hard for teenage boys!) I always pictured old Spice as something my grampa wore, but they've got so many great fragrances for all ages.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
My favorite deodorant for years now! i will never use anything else! a nice smell thats not too overpowering which seems to be a trend these days, old spice is classy and classic
Shari H.
Love the smell of this deodorant so much that I use it almost every day! It doesn't make my under arms feel itchy or sticky like some other deodorants do.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
I'm a girl and I use this! Because it works! The scent is not overpowering and it lasts throughout the day without feeling heavy.
Kiara L.
Long Beach, CA
It's smooth and isn't irritating though it doesn't last all day it will last for almost an entire 9-5 day.
Sydney S.
Oceanside, CA
I love all different scents of old spice! I put it on once in the morning and it last me all day!